UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a lovely pic of Sian and she does look all grown up. Its a funny age isn't it! She looks like an adult there but I watched her humming away and skipping at the OC camp. Not quite sure what they are at that age,its a shame they have to grow up.

Hubby and I have just been out for a lovely meal, treated by my uncle. I asked mum and him out for a meal (with me paying) but he paid it whilst I was in the loo and wouldn't even let me pay half. We had starter,dinner,pudding,liqueur coffee and drinks so it must have been a hefty bill !! Thanks uncle Charlie Now hubby is sprawled out on the sofa downstairs with his beer,cigarettes and tv and settled for the evening and i am off to walk the dogs before I settle down. Its been a lovely day x

Nige why are you aching? Sorry not read back.

I was training in martial arts/self defence with my chief intructor

yesterday, and my training partner and I seemed to be intent

on kicking eachother to pieces :laugh: :laugh:

he's 15 years younger than me but I can still hold my own

Cheryl - Froh Sie haben ein gutes Wochenende gehabt

:GroupHug: to all that need them, off out to walk my lot for a while

Busy day at work, started at 7am and finished at 6pm :wacko: Was nice and sunny when I got home so took the boys up on the Downs, lots of photo's on the blog :wink:

Day off tomorrow, which is nice. Hopefully it will be dry as I plan to go to where my parents are housesitting so I can use dad's boss's big garden to practise putting up my tent :laugh:

ACDogs8-11July2009050ii.jpg

:wub: :wub:

Mr & Mrs B and Mr & Mrs T have landed safely on Irish soil.

Hope the weather improves and they have a good time.

cough cough cough cough cough cough

:GroupHug:

cough cough here too - not enough to be more than a slight annoyance to me, but means I can't go near Mummy Owl until it has gone. The good news is that she has been found a place in a convalescent home so will be going there from hospital and not straight home.

:GroupHug:

Glad Mummyowl has somewhere to go and be looked after. must be a weight off your mind. :flowers:

12072009419copy.jpg

lovely picture :wub:

Hope you're less hurty now Nige. :)

:laugh: @ Ange selling burnt toast. What a great Idea!

hope you feel better soon Andrea :flowers:

well done Billy :flowers:

Hope Timmy settles with the muzzle :wub:

I have been doing lots of cooking today, so that i can eat sensibly during the week. Pity that I have a leaving lunch on Wednesday lunctime and a dinner with the girls on Wednesday evening, then an awayday with work (For the new restructure) on Friday. Ah well, I can but try :rolleyes:

Been very tired today even though I got up late. had to have a (two hour!)snooze after my mammoth cooking session. :unsure:

Had a missed call on my phone that I didn't recognise so called it back - it was Nat West fraud line :unsure: Went onto online banking and £450 worth of online purchases have been made from my account today :ohmy: I immediately transferred a thousand to my savings account to leave a couple of hundred in the current account and then phoned the number that had called me.

Turns out someone has been buying from Argos, Littlewoods, Fat Face and other places today while I was working :mad: Thankfully, Nat West say I'll get refunded the money but now my card has been cancelled and I'll have to wait for my new card.

Apparently as there were several failed attempts to spend my money, their secruity system triggered an alarm and the bank contacted me.

Scary thing is, when the security verification box came up during an attempted purchase, the theiving beggars changed my password!!

I was training in martial arts/self defence with my chief intructor

yesterday, and my training partner and I seemed to be intent

on kicking eachother to pieces :laugh: :laugh:

he's 15 years younger than me but I can still hold my own

Boys will be boys! :rolleyes: :laugh: Hope you are not aching today. :GroupHug:

Had a missed call on my phone that I didn't recognise so called it back - it was Nat West fraud line :unsure: Went onto online banking and £450 worth of online purchases have been made from my account today :ohmy: I immediately transferred a thousand to my savings account to leave a couple of hundred in the current account and then phoned the number that had called me.

Turns out someone has been buying from Argos, Littlewoods, Fat Face and other places today while I was working :mad: Thankfully, Nat West say I'll get refunded the money but now my card has been cancelled and I'll have to wait for my new card.

Apparently as there were several failed attempts to spend my money, their secruity system triggered an alarm and the bank contacted me.

Scary thing is, when the security verification box came up during an attempted purchase, the theiving beggars changed my password!!

:GroupHug: Cheeky beggars. Good job it was spotted though. :GroupHug:

Murtle, glad you have sent the mouse packing. :)

I was just driving back from the hills with Saffy and had to slow down for a cat crossing the road. I was just thinking that I hope the driver coming the other way did the same and realised that it was a flippin big cat. Got closer and realised it was a fox crossing the road, right near where I live. Never ever seen a fox round here before as its a residential estate. :wacko: I did a u-turn as I had my camera in the car but he had disappeared into thin air :rolleyes:

Surely if someone uses the card to buy stuff online, the shops must have a delivery address? The bank rang me last week for abnormal spending... i bought a netbook, a dvd reader/writer and 16g flash pen. totally abnormal spending for me :laugh: my usual spending is done at ASDA or sports shops :wacko:

I have baked a carrot cake, 'tis still

cooling down so will put it in some tupperware in a bit

no idea what it tastes like, it's the first one I have

baked, may use my team at wortk as guinea pigs :laugh:

still ache a little but not so much thanks

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to all that need them

am off to bed in a mo

night night all :wavey:

I have a baby blackbird in a cardboard box in my bedroom :unsure: I was sat here and I could hear screeching outside so I looked out the window and saw something hopping across the road with three of my cats following it. So I ran downstairs and outside to find them circled around this baby bird! It's fully feathered and quite big. Baby bird has had a drink of water and is now in the box and I hope it decides to have a kip and feels fine in the morning. Why on earth was it up and about at this time of night though? :wacko: