July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :flowers:

:ohmy: Wendy :GroupHug: Good luck with the tent :flowers:

My norty cats have killed two baby birds in the past week :( :mad I think they stole them from a nest.

I have to do ironing this morning, I can't move in the utility room and all our wardrobes are empty :rolleyes: :laugh:

Wendy that's awful, hope they catch them!

I'm having a proper horseriding lesson tonight :) Adam's mum has had a horse given to her from the owners as they are emigrating and havent been able to seel him. He's a proper beginner's horse apparently so MIL has said I learn on him :)

I am still smiling about Rachael getting an admirer from posing with a giant land snail. A marginata certainly gets you noticed. :laugh:

If only i'd known this years ago i would have saved a fortune on hairdo's, decent clothes and nights out [all of which are totally alien to me now :laugh: ] So for anyone struggling to get attention go get yourslf a snail!!!!! :laugh:

:GroupHug: hope your mum is ok.

Wendy, thats awful :(

Hope the b*stards who have dipped into Wendy's and Helly's accounts get caught. :mad1:

Today has gone pearshaped already. Off to a good start, went up the mountain with Wispa as Polly opted for a lie-in, met a young dobe girl who provided non-stop fun and exercise, then back home ready to take car for MOT. Garage phoned, MOT tester gone sick. Now have to find someone who can do it preferably today but certainly by tomorrow. :wacko: :rolleyes:

I hate robbing bastards. Hope you get everything back Wenders.

I have just used Wordlingo to translate "Cheryl what the fu*k are you on about?" from English to German and got "Cheryl, was das Bumsen Sie auf ungefähr sind?" which then translates back to English as "Cheryl, which the Bumsen you are on approximate?" :wacko: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry about the bird Cheryl Bejo :( My cats have had a fledgling starling and a baby blackbird this year. I hate cats sometimes.

I hate robbing bastards. Hope you get everything back Wenders.

I have just used Wordlingo to translate "Cheryl what the fu*k are you on about?" from English to German and got "Cheryl, was das Bumsen Sie auf ungefähr sind?" which then translates back to English as "Cheryl, which the Bumsen you are on approximate?" :wacko: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

someone got into my friends exes account, and went into his records, saw her account number from 7 years before, and emptied her account as well, twice! So make sure you give the bank hell, as she had so much trouble getting a new account sorted out.

panic panic flap flap I neeed a MOT appt somewhere :unsure: am going to get into car and drive around until I find someone who has an appt available.

Try googling your local council MOT test centre, they are now open to the public

and have no vested interest in 'failing' your car, ie we can do the repair cheap etc

as they only test, not repair.

if you go somewhere new you dont know if they are trustworthy or not, unlike

your local garage.

tis too easy for them to put a screwdriver through your exhaust, fail it and put the

new one on to get it through the test, then charge you loads for the priviledge...