UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

They'd be hard put to do deliberate damage to mine when it's been well checked over first by the mechanic who has looked after my cars for years. He just didn't have a vacancy for MOT test, he is working flat out. The centre where the tester has gone off sick was the Scania lorry place which doesn't do car repairs. Have got an appt tomorrow morning with a local garage. I spoke to the proprietor and told him it has had a pre-MOT :wink:

I've heard some accounts of garages pulling a fast one, but it's less likely to happen in a small place like this where word gets around if someone is doing nortiness. I will also make it clear that no repairs are to be done without prior agreement.

My official MOT centre is some distance away and I can't get an appt before the cert runs out.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon :wavey:

Put my tent up earlier, in the wind and rain! Guess that was a good way to practise though :wink:

tentpractise.jpg

Sun came out again so let the tent dry a bit and then took the boys to one of the lakes at Cotswold Water park for a walk and a swim :wub:

We are back from a lovely walk. Clive wouldn't settle at all, just kept wandering the flat then coming to sit in front of me, staring. I was sat on the sofa with Dyl down the other end. OH dried Clive off, that wasn't enough. OH put his dressing gown on him. That wasn't enough. I have now given in and am now squashed in the middle of the sofa between the dogs.

Clive is curled up in my spot snoring happily :rolleyes:

Why is it when you make it completely obvious to a company that you have been having financial problems but are getting through them, are keeping in touch, making payments when possible etc. and hope to be back on your feet soon-ish, that they seem intent on kicking you and then stamping on your head when you're down.

:GroupHug: Jazz hope it's not too sore.

Ingi where are you going?

:GroupHug: Ange. I've found companies to be completely the opposite of how I thought they would be and ended up having to pay more rather than less to stop them taking matters further. I owe family a fortune. The system is all wrong.

I'm starving. When's my tea. I ain't got pj's