UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Positive thoughts for mummy owl :flowers:

RMF : My director has gone to see his boss this afternoon at one of our other sites. Judging by a telephone conversation I overhead this morning, I think they are going to talk about restructuring the department and who is going to be jobless. Given his attitude towards me, I am not holding out much hope that I will still have a job afterwards. The company is apparently making an announcement on 11th July about which parts are being sold off so presumably he will tell us after that :(

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Positive thoughts for mummy owl :flowers:

RMF : My director has gone to see his boss this afternoon at one of our other sites. Judging by a telephone conversation I overhead this morning, I think they are going to talk about restructuring the department and who is going to be jobless. Given his attitude towards me, I am not holding out much hope that I will still have a job afterwards. The company is apparently making an announcement on 11th July about which parts are being sold off so presumably he will tell us after that :(

Sorry to hear that - fingers crossed he'll be the first to go and you can have a promotion instead :flowers:

Building up thoughts for Mummyowl and less confuzzled thoughts too :flowers:

Can't believe it's Thursday today - this week is going rather too quickly :-(

You might just need to reword the end of that Jazz - virgin, man and comes all in the same sentence :laugh:

ooo you filthy mind you, im just too innocent to know what you mean :wink:

but... the virgin man was still here when the 2 very strapping lads came :wink: :rolleyes:

Afternoon all :wavey:

:GroupHug: to people who would like some hugs and :partytime: to people who would like a Yay :)

Got up extra early this morning so I could take HRH out to the Monument before the forecast torrential rain, flash floods and horrendous thunderstorms hit us. Still waiting. :jealous:

RMF - I have been painting as my Gran requested a new picture. Unfortunately they are all crap :laugh:

Not sure whats the matter with me at the moment. been feeling ridiculously broody (dog broody not baby broody, I don't do babies) :unsure:

So then... I have been tangoed ...I nipped into Morrisons on my way back to get salady stuff for tea cos I am not cooking - lady at the checkout said oooo been anywhere nice on your hols? Me... eh?? whut?? eh?? her you have a nice tan me OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH :rolleyes: :laugh: told her no its a spray on and I would be turning browner as we spoke cue much hilarity from the other people in the queue and many comments of "you're brave" :wacko:

Having it on the hottest and most humid day of the year tis indeed a VERY VERY big mistake it's a 30 min drive home and I have dripped allllll the way back leaving nice little snail trails all along my arms and face :wacko: :wacko: next time (if there is a next time) I am not gonna bother putting my bra back on either I can only hope and pray that the flipping big dirty marks between my boobies and around my neck is just this stuff developing there faster than elsewhere and it's not going to stay like that :wacko: before you even ask .... no there will be NO piccies :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Fingers still crossed for MummyOwl.

Alex, I hope it's not bad news :GroupHug:

Princess Fairy Lurcher Tess was not very fairy-like this morning, she got into a bit of a scuffle with another lurcher in the woods. A lovely bloke in a suit and trainers did running and diving in the mud and grabbed her before the dogs reached the road. Bless that man. I had a proper shake on once calm had been restored. She is a bit subdued today so I am watching out for all the excitement in case it brings on a fit.

Has Yantan's George had his results back yet :unsure:

Im slightly soggy. because its too hot to walk the boarding dogs, the girls have them out in the exersise area getting wet with the hose on shower setting. The dogs seem happier playing in water and the staff seem to be having fun too :laugh: