UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Happy to report that now that the developer stuff is all washed off my tan has evened out and gone a nice golden brown colour - I really really like it :biggrin: not sure that my aim to be able to not wear make up at the wedding has been acheived but hopefully I wont need quite so much. It's the first time in my life that I have been brown since my skin usually follows the scarlet, scarlet, scarlet, peel, pink, peel, light pink, peel, white pattern :rolleyes: :laugh:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone following Demi Moore on Twitter?

She's just gone up in my estimation.

She has just been looking after a pit bull pup, and someone sent her a message saying ' Pit bulls R a threat 2 the safety of all Americans'

her reply was 'These R sweet natured dogs who've been mistreated & used by humans!'

Good for her.

I don't follow her, but good for her indeed :)

This heat is killing me. I neeeeed rain :mecry:

It's frigging belting it down here missus

Melp, so sorry about your friend, I lost friends from school in bike accidents when

they were only 16/17 and 18, and I still miss them to this day over 20 years later

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

i have just booked a flight to spain in 2 weeks time. Im due a visit to my god child and my mini me (cousins kids). I was ummmming and ahhhhing as to whether to go, and discovered ryanair flights at a cost of £0.00 each way, just paying the taxes. Would have been rude not to book at that price :laugh: so i will have 4 days of doing nothing, sitting by a pool reading, eating and drinking.

Did you know that spain is one of the feww EU countries that don't sell WKD Blue's

:laugh: :laugh:

Tim & Mary :GroupHug:

Morning all :wavey: Gone to Trowbridge a day early (well last night) Scooby is playing with Ellie outside - he just ran in , frantically scratched the chair until I handed him a nearby toy then he legged it outside again. Kids :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: for Melp, Rumpole and anyone else I may have missed

Fank yew fore bee ing bowncee wid mee muvver over mee elf. Aye keep tellin hur yew karnt keep aye gud dorg down butt shee getz wurrheed bowt me - hunesshurcelery hin mi hopinhun butt dere yew gow. Dat'z wot muvvers har four tew wurry bowt uz kidz :rolleyes:

George you are a sweetie :D I'm glad you're feeling better :flowers:

Wiggle is now on page 1 on the voting for UK animal Twitterer :)

Voted :)

WigglePortrait.jpg

Thats a beautiful photo of a gorgeous boy :wub:

RMSulk too :dry:

:jealous: I wanna go too

Did you know that spain is one of the feww EU countries that don't sell WKD Blue's

Meep! Not going there in a hurry then :unsure:

I have had a chat with Director this morning, who has given me more info on what's happening. There are two options, both 50/50 at present. One would be good and would mean some restructuring the department but I'd probably be okay although would take on extra responsibilities and more work and would have to move to our other Manchester office (not so close to the dogs, but only 20 minutes from home). Option two would mean a takeover by a competitor which would probably decimate our department.

Lots of "option 1" thoughts would be very much appreciated :flowers:

:GroupHug: for Stan, hope hes ok soon

:GroupHug: melp, what a waste of life :( so sad to think a couple of drinks makes you take such unnecessary risks and end up losing your life. Hopefully others will learn from this but that doesnt make it easier for those mourning him :( :GroupHug:

Edited by collies r best