UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something has come loose/broked/fallen off the internal mechanism of my toilet flush just now and I can't quite see what it is but it won't flush :unsure: I am a bit hot and bothered by my contortions in the cistern, so am taking a break before I go back for round 2.

It will be a quiet weekend with all you OC campers being away, hope you all have safe journeys and good weather :flowers:

Abby

Tell us your secret nowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Fank ewe :D

i have just booked a flight to spain in 2 weeks time. Im due a visit to my god child and my mini me (cousins kids). I was ummmming and ahhhhing as to whether to go, and discovered ryanair flights at a cost of £0.00 each way, just paying the taxes. Would have been rude not to book at that price :laugh: so i will have 4 days of doing nothing, sitting by a pool reading, eating and drinking.

Well I found a skirt I didn't know fitted me and then the phone went. :rolleyes: Now heading off back into the wardrobe.

Marion if you can't fathom your loo tell us what's happened and I'll see if Martyn can advise what to do. You're more practical than me. I would have been stood there thinking the loo doesn't work. Hope it's something easily fixed and it's working soon.

Fantastic bargain Di.

Edited by Jacobean

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just might finally be on top of packing things, and I only have to cut the brownies and stick them in a huge box, and then I might just be ready for our mammoth expedition camping trip :rolleyes:

I'm sure I've still forgotten half of what I should be taking and have packed twice as much of stuff that we'll never need :wacko:

I decided this afternoon that Bob needed to be groomed as his coat had gone too long. About quarter way through, my clippers decided to not work anymore. I couldn't leave the poor chap a bit clipped so had to finish with scissors. It's not a great job but it's not *that* bad either.

And I don't know what Misty was laughing at - she's next :devil: