UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Tis jam night and they are all outside making luffley music :)

RMF 1: tables of 11 should always book and not arrive in dribs and drabs ordering as they arrive and not mentioning they actually wanted the food to all arrive together until I'm half way through cooking it :rolleyes:

RMF 2: Customers should note we do not start food until 7PM on a Thursday and could they please not all arrive early and insist on ordering straightaway. 13 by 7pm tonight. Still, better than last week when it was 19 :wacko: Must have words with front of house man.

Abby

Tell us your secret nowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Fank ewe :D

No :D I'm enjoying it too much. Especially now it's stress free again :)

RMSulk. I want to go camping with the Oldies Club *stamps feet in a temper*

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found out today that someone I knew died on saturday.

I didn't know him well but he was a great bloke. He was a biker and superb tattooist. He was on his bike and hit a car head on.

Stupid stupid man had been drinking and was on the wrong side of the road. The poor car driver must be devastated. He was also injured. The force of the impact shoved the car engine backwards into the drivers legs. Che was killed instantly and all because of alcohol.

Why don't people learn? :mecry:

I am working out how to get to Wembley on Sunday :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

so I am :jumpy:

Found out today that someone I knew died on saturday.

I didn't know him well but he was a great bloke. He was a biker and superb tattooist. He was on his bike and hit a car head on.

Stupid stupid man had been drinking and was on the wrong side of the road. The poor car driver must be devastated. He was also injured. The force of the impact shoved the car engine backwards into the drivers legs. Che was killed instantly and all because of alcohol.

Why don't people learn? :mecry:

how very tragic :(

Missy Fox has been back in my garden again!

(I don't know it's a lady, but it does look a petite little thing!)

I can't get over how brazenly she wanders around the garden, having a sniff here and trot around there.

Interesting how she only appears when the dogs are inside - even if it is with the door ajar - but just as well that "ajar" in our house means the door's jammed on the doorstep!

Just popping in to say hi to everyone - I am licking my wounds a bit at the mo - and thanks to Jacobean - she is a star and so thoughtful.

Love to all and I do think of you all every day. All the animals here are fine we are just getting on with things.

:GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Shazzy

Melp so sorry to hear that :GroupHug:

My effing OH has just reversed MY CAR into a tree :mad: I can park my car every day of the week on the drive without mishap, he has a friend here this evening so needed to move my car so his friend can park on the drive, I am more than angry :mad:

Ooops! Norty Paul :mellow:

Will this cheer you up?

WigglePortrait.jpg

My lovely, handsome, happy, healthy, shiney, cuddly, soppy WiggleMonster :wub: :wub: I do love my boy :wink:

please can you spare some thoughts for my godfather stan who has today collapsed and been rushed to hospital he has injured his face but more importantly his blood pressure keeps dropping dangerously low and the hospital dont know why :(

Good thoughts being sent :GroupHug:

please can you spare some thoughts for my godfather stan who has today collapsed and been rushed to hospital he has injured his face but more importantly his blood pressure keeps dropping dangerously low and the hospital dont know why :(

Lots of positive thoughts for Stan :GroupHug:

Awww Wiggle that is a fab photo :wub: It has cheered me up but I'm still fuming and will be out with my magnifying glass tomorrow to see what damage he has done to MY CAR :rolleyes: Apparently he just touched it, didn't sound like it from up here in the living room or looked like it when I was watching from the balcony :mad: Breath deeply :rolleyes:

Pants on fire, Mr Mark is delivering us :D

well yes Mark Squirrel concert delivery service has been booked :wink:

:GroupHug: For Stan