UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex I hope you have nothing to worry about, I am thinking positive thoughts for you :GroupHug:

Penny give Ellie a big hug from me on her special day :GroupHug:

Continued good thoughts coming MummyOwl's way :GroupHug:

Has Yantan's George had his results back yet :unsure:

Yes! And this morning's vet visit cost me £133.71 (bang goes my new specs)

All his inside bits (notice the tech speak!) are working just fine :pinkie:

Apart from his liver as he has a very high enzyme count but this is consistent with his epi meds.

He is going onto milk thistle and vitamin B to help combat this as his meds have had to be increased as he wasn't showing enough phenobarbitol in his system to keep his seizures at bay. The vet is confident that we will get on top of the fits :biggrin:

The down side is that the meds already make him very tired and now they are being increased. He has got no less tired during the 6 months he has been on them. The meds all so cause the extra drinking - I fill the water dish at least 10 - 12 times a day. And this has it's own side effect as he wee's and wee's and wee's and often in the house :rolleyes:

Our vet wants to see how he goes over the next couple of months and then review the situation with the benign tumour with a view to removing it. The vet was very pleased with the test result and said it was way better than he had anticipated as he really thought George was going to have a kidney problem :biggrin:

Fank yew fore bee ing bowncee wid mee muvver over mee elf. Aye keep tellin hur yew karnt keep aye gud dorg down butt shee getz wurrheed bowt me - hunesshurcelery hin mi hopinhun butt dere yew gow. Dat'z wot muvvers har four tew wurry bowt uz kidz :rolleyes:

Afternoon

It's the weekend. :biggrin: I still need to pack. I need to think about what I need to take with me. I did remember to get some sun lotion.

So pleased to hear the good news about George and hope the meds get on top of it quickly for him now. :biggrin: :wub:

Abby can you tell us your secret yet?

Alex really sorry you're having all of this worry. Hope you hear where you stand quickly and that you get good news. Will be thinking of you. :GroupHug: