UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

My life is dull but I have an interested man on POF who seems half sane and I'm going to visit the Oldies camping on Saturday. Think that's it :wacko: I'll try harder to keep up.

I have to say that I skim read this and my brain decided that you were taking your POF find to the Oldies camping on Saturday! I wasn't sure whether this was extremely brave of you, or whether you were keen to weed out the non-starters very quickly. :biggrin:

Meanwhile .................. Argos may not have paddling pools, but Amazon have lots. :)

Off to PEasyFundraise again.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I skim read this and my brain decided that you were taking your POF find to the Oldies camping on Saturday! I wasn't sure whether this was extremely brave of you, or whether you were keen to weed out the non-starters very quickly. :biggrin:

Can you imagine? :unsure: :rolleyes: :laugh: Poor sod wouldn't know what hit him!!

Howdy all. Tis raining here but quite warm.

Ange - if you have an ice pack, put it on your back where it hurts. My chiro gave me one on my first visit and I use it whenever I get a bit achy anywhere. A packet of frozen veg wrapped in a cloth will do the trick also. If there's any swelling, this will help to reduce it.

i have to admit i read it the same way and thought wow... let a big rabble of fugees weed out the non starters for her :laugh:

I am sooooooooooooooo glad it wasn't just me having random thoughts about Fugees and their dogs subjecting Claz's POF-bloke to a complete cross examination.

I have PEasyFundraised, and a whole new paddling pool is now on it's way to Tigger and Daisy.

Obviously the current heat wave will now move seriously west, so that it is no longer of any use at all - but we will then have excellent weather for our holiday. :biggrin: And maybe have to persuade Tigger and Daisy to use the sea instead.

Edited by Mrs B

My sister, Loo on here, has had to say goodbye to Misty this afternoon, Misty was mums dog who went to live with Lynne when she died so a double wham today. Big Hugs to you Loo, and thank you for looking after Misty so well :mecry:

So very sorry :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

we have just had a deluge and a thunderstorm like no other :ohmy: all the houses at the street at the bottom of ours have flooded and the road is about 12 inches under water i was at the other side of the garden when it started i ran in at it looked like someone had thrown a bucket of water over me

We had that here all afternooon, drove home expectiing not to walk the

dogs and it was bone dry, only a few miles down the road too.

My house normally gets really hot upstairs in this weather, but it doesnt seem too bad

at the mom, all the windows are open and i do have a fan,

RMF Archie slept on my bed again last night, he luffs it and plonks

himself down right in the middle :wub: :wub:

i have to admit i read it the same way and thought wow... let a big rabble of fugees weed out the non starters for her :laugh:

Andrew nearly got landed with the Ogmore walk for a first date :laugh: but escaped as his car was leaking oil.

Today has seen total upheaval of plans, as dogwalking buddy is away to Yorkshire for a long weekend and can drop me off at Worksop tomorrow and pick me up on way back on Monday. Just sorting out arrangements for animals. If that can be done, and it looks likely, I then have to drop dogs off and get car to my trusted mechanic of many years' standing who is a fair distance away, to prepare for MOT. I have a lift back from garage afterwards, and if all this can be done as planned I will be heading for England at 7 tomorrow morn.

I don't think Mummy Owl is dehydrated. They are very fussy about things like that at Bassetlaw. As she went in with a bladder infection among other things they are monitoring fluids carefully. Hopefully I will know more about what is wrong with her later today.

Great photo, suzeanna.

Congratulations to your friend, Amy :flowers:

Have just spoken to the hospital, and they are awaiting result from some microscopy stuff done yesterday, then planning to move mum to the rehab unit to get built up before she goes home. I'm still concerned about the confusion, but hope it is just exhaustion from being so very ill, and still worried about her difficulty in eating but the rehab side will be able to make sure she has enough nutrition.