UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Kind of here but not here :wacko: Stuff going on which isn't so great right now so probably going to lurk for a while :unsure:

This is difficult to respond to. Obviously, being an extremely nosy person, I wish to enquire what is up, but the cryptic nature of the communication suggests that such an enquiry might be impolitely direct.

Hmmm.

I could really use a 'nosy' icon, I don't think we've got one of them have we, so I shall send some flowers instead. :flowers:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: , :flowers: not keeping up very well, am very busy at work although Lab Rescue is very quiet :unsure:

RMSpeech: I just want to offer apologies to anyone who may have had slightly odd conversations with me over the last few weeks,

Does that include Pm's as well

I have shared my lurgies with my OH. My OH has declared that even though he has lurgies, my lurgies were quite obviously far worse than his ......... :unsure: Now I'm not at all sure if he's feeling well. At all!!!

I inflicted coughs, grunts and loud harumphing nose blowings at work today. The biggest sympathy I had was from my colleague somewhere in Germany who thought I should be at home. And to top it all, unfortunately my colleague in my office texted my boss yesterday to say HE had 'flu. (I do not have 'flu, I have a cold.) Been trying to alleviate coughings with Lockets - think they may disagree with me. Nothing disagrees with me. :wacko: Can't take most cough mixtures (pharmecists don't like asthmatics taking cough mixtures!) so couldn't be bothered to find something I was allowed.

However.

Mags - glad your Mum's doing OK. Why has no-one asked you to download your "probably being exhibited as we speak" photos here?

Farah, keep away from Mum's cooking in kitchens. Especially mine - I usually manage to drop something heavier than a dog treat on someone's head.

:GroupHug: to hooomans and non-hoooomans needing it.

Mags - glad your Mum's doing OK. Why has no-one asked you to download your "probably being exhibited as we speak" photos here?

I meant to! I think I got distracted by board errors and forgot. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :laugh: Mags, can we see your photos please? :flowers: :flowers:

:GroupHug: to those not feeling good for whatever reason.

We are having a few issues ourselves right now and I'm not sure how we're going to resolve them, so I am trying to distract myself with dogs, photos and husbands (well just the one husband :laugh: ).

Can't take most cough mixtures (pharmecists don't like asthmatics taking cough mixtures!) so couldn't be bothered to find something I was allowed.

I have asthma and i confess i just lie and tell the pharmasist I dont and take the cough medicine. Not a sensible idea with some of the potions, but i find taking a low dose to test it and progressing to half a bottle size glugs when im really coughing builds up a resistance :laugh: Alternatively, get pissed and sleep well and have more energy to fight the bug :unsure:

my speshul soldier is on metacam for 10 days :mecry: :mecry:

and was in a lot of pain this morning

:GroupHug:

:D I'm baaaack! I have several hundred pics to download :wink: what a fab day! You get really close to the cats, who get nice titbits to encourage them into good places for pics. My arms are aching with holding the camera, so I am going to have a soak in the bath before starting to go through the pics :)

Looking forward to seeing the pics :flowers:

Kind of here but not here :wacko: Stuff going on which isn't so great right now so probably going to lurk for a while :unsure:

:GroupHug:

We are having a few issues ourselves right now and I'm not sure how we're going to resolve them, so I am trying to distract myself with dogs, photos and husbands (well just the one husband :laugh: ).

If I can help in any way whatsoever I will :flowers: Although obviously not having a clue or an idea what the issues are I'm offering blind here :flowers:

I do think that Helly has the right remedy for any illnesses one I subscribe to myself :laugh:

After last night if my OH tries to sleep in my bed tonight I'll be the one starring on the Tears Lies and Videotape thingy on the TV :rolleyes:

Is San out of the bath yet :unsure: and big :GroupHug: 's for Laurelnhardy' spechful soldier :GroupHug:

Edited by Tobleronie

Mags, sending good wishes for your Mum :GroupHug:

I hope little Cliffy dog is feeling better soon Nige :wub:

Jules - just to help with the decision, may I draw your attention to your signature :wink:

You are indeed a very wise chicken and I followed that advice :wink:

Sending you positive thoughts :flowers:

Sarah - have a fantastic holiday. It's a shame Flora can't go on the beach this time, but I'm sure she'll be fit to go next time! Be careful with little Hugo and the sea!!! I'm sure you will be but I have visions of him floating off in 3" of water!!

Sorry to hear your depression is back :GroupHug: It's a bugger, and so difficult to pick up yourself, so it's great that others have. I hope you can get it under control soon. You know where I am :GroupHug:

Yama bungle is very norty but also very funny :laugh:

Poor wee Tom :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Wendy. I hope things pick up for you. Take care :flowers:

Mrs B - I hope your lurgy gets better soon :flowers:

:GroupHug: Ange - I hope you can sort your issues, but I'm glad you have your wonderful dogs and hubby and pics

Lots of not so good fugees at the mo - not good :(

I have asthma and i confess i just lie and tell the pharmasist I dont and take the cough medicine. Not a sensible idea with some of the potions, but i find taking a low dose to test it and progressing to half a bottle size glugs when im really coughing builds up a resistance :laugh: Alternatively, get pissed and sleep well and have more energy to fight the bug :unsure:

i lie too :rolleyes:

I guess it's too late tonight now (have a 5.45 am start tomorrow) but perhaps a meeting with the Wiccaweys Special Potion laced with whisky could be in order tomorrow night.

As I seem unable to spell pharmacist either, I guess I'm not fit for too much more. :laughingsmiley:

Lying hadn't occurred to me :ohmy: but then thinking about it, each time I had my foot operated on they gave me painkillers "not to be taken by asthmatics" - and when I queried it each time, they said it was fine.

Such is the world of medecine I guess.