UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy yourself tonight Alicia!!!!! :wub: (I know my bruv is also going, this will be his 57th time, I asked him earlier lol)

Snow I had the fuji finepix 5600 until last week, dad gave me his when he upgraded, he called last week asking if I knew of anyone selling one as he wanted to donate 1 to a group who are going to arfica to do some work on orphanages and working with child victims of Aids, So I've let him have my 5600 *sob* But I've bought the S1000FD :wub:

just a wee pic to cheer up those that are working too hard :flowers:

I was baking for a very special dog who is rather poorly yesterday and Farah just had to help out! Meet my very own baking supervisor, I think she needs a little chef-stylee hat :laugh:

bakingsupervisor.jpg

:wub:

So glad Emily is feeling better :flowers:

Yama Bungle had to go in for his booster vaccs today: I was supposed to take him in at 10, only I was running late and couldn't, so phoned to postpone to 3:30pm. The little bugger was obviously taking notes while I made the call, he's gone into hiding!

I've just cancelled and booked him in again for 6:45pm. Nobody tell him. :ph34r_anim:

Hellooooo again lovely Fugees :biggrin:

Did everyone have good weekends?? :unsure: hope so! :flowers:

RMF: Had a lovely weekend with my bloke and family, everyone loved him (as predicted! :laugh: )

RMF2: I have 101 things to do tonight, does someone want to come and do them for me? :unsure: :laugh:

RMF3: Looking forward muchly to this weekend down in West Wales :biggrin:

Farah just gets more beautiful :wub:

Yama Bungle had to go in for his booster vaccs today: I was supposed to take him in at 10, only I was running late and couldn't, so phoned to postpone to 3:30pm. The little bugger was obviously taking notes while I made the call, he's gone into hiding!

I've just cancelled and booked him in again for 6:45pm. Nobody tell him. :ph34r_anim:

Okay :laugh:

RMF: I finished my part time job at lunchtime and I'm supposed to be getting on with loads of freelance work this afternoon, as I seriously need the money at the minute. It's a beautiful day though so I am very tempted to bunk off for a couple of hours to walk the dogs and ride the horse. Decisions decisions.

Mags - thinking lots of good thoughts for your mum :GroupHug: and good luck with the photos :flowers:

So I've let him have my 5600 *sob* But I've bought the S1000FD

How nice of you :flowers: I have the S1000FD and I love it :biggrin:

bakingsupervisor.jpg

:ohmy: Mog, I'm sorry, but I fear that may be an imposter and not really Farah at all :( That dog looks far too clean to be Farah :unsure: :laugh:

Emily was well enough to go back to school today.

Absolutely brill news :partytime: and hope you didn't get too wet :flowers:

Jules - just to help with the decision, may I draw your attention to your signature :wink:

Edited by dirtychicken

Ooo Missus Dirty Chook it didn't rain on us Fri night :biggrin:

RMF: I am now happier as the excessively annoying temp has buggered off home for the day, I honestly don't think I can manage another 4 days with her without screaming :grrr: :laugh:

Oooo forgot my other RMF:

I reversed into someone in Tesco's on Sat morning ... well to be more accurate I was reversing and they turned across the back of my car :rolleyes: am now on the phone to my insurers trying to sort it out ... joy!!