I have just been norty and eaten a bag of wine gums :rolleyes:

They are very low in fat tho :wink:

Marge hope it's nothing too problematic with the car :GroupHug:

I came in here to say something but I've forgotten what :unsure:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biglaugh: Soph has decided to have a bit of fun with Hugo's training and all of his command words are going to be single syllable food items. She's only just started but he does an amazingly fast sit to the command word "Chips" :biglaugh:

Fantastic :laugh: When I first got Billy he would occassionally go and spend the day with friends if I had a full day away. My lovely friends taught him to sit on the command 'oranges'. Wouldn't have minded but they were the behaviour dept of the vet school!!

I should be sorting 'stuff' too Sarah but have failed miserably!

Glad pub is busy Abby, but shame you have had a couple of numpties. hope they are a 1 off and you get no more

:GroupHug: for Cliffy - poor lad hurting himself and also being put on a diet :wub:

Glad Emily is better

I took the boys to the beach this morning with my friend and her dog. They had a fantastic time even though the sea was quite rough and they got caught under a few breaking waves :laugh: They have barely moved since we got back :laugh:

The birds had emptied the feeders whilst I was out so I refilled them all. All the local sparrows came to stuff themselves but cos there were more sparrows than feeding places there was some disagreement about who should feed where! Those sparrows don't half know some rooood words :laugh:

I took the boys to the beach this morning with my friend and her dog. They had a fantastic time even though the sea was quite rough and they got caught under a few breaking waves :laugh: They have barely moved since we got back :laugh:

Bless them :wub: Isn't it about time we had some noo Billy and Finn pics? :unsure:

I can't wait to get my lot to Cornwall this weekend :pinkie: Flora won't be able to go on the beach :( but Bran will have a fabulous time and we may have to get Prince Hugo a life jacket :laugh: I love the beach :wub:

Tonight I am counting my blessings a bit. I am very lucky to have some very special people in my life who need no explanations, know when I need them without my saying a word and "have my back" :wub:

The little Bugger! Yama Bungle reappeared 20 minutes on the dot after his second vet appointment today. We didn't see him come in, he just shimmered into existence fast asleep on the sofa.

Mark reckons he has a cloaking device. :jealous:

:mecry: my sister has just called to say that Tom, my 10 yr old nephew has just been found in his bedroom sobbing... because he misses my Bridge Baby Dougal who went over to Rainbow Bridge in August :mecry: She's no idea why he's suddenly thought about Dougal, and apparently the consolation that Muppet is now here isn't any good because Muppet is a "stupid dog who is nothing like Dougal" (how right is that?!). Funny thing is, Tom and Dougal never really interacted that much, Dougal never liking small children as long as he lived. :wacko: :wub:

:D I'm baaaack! I have several hundred pics to download :wink: what a fab day! You get really close to the cats, who get nice titbits to encourage them into good places for pics. My arms are aching with holding the camera, so I am going to have a soak in the bath before starting to go through the pics :)

I can't wait to get my lot to Cornwall this weekend :pinkie: Flora won't be able to go on the beach :( but Bran will have a fabulous time and we may have to get Prince Hugo a life jacket :laugh: I love the beach :wub:

Where are you going, Ms Chicken? Weirdy beardy far West, surfy North Coast, or buckets and spade South Coast?

My computer is seriously hacking me off. Am having issues with cookies and cant get in to check my ruddy emails or OC committee room. Am rather tempted the throw the whole thing out of the window!!! Have asked my bro if I can borrow his lapton before I scream in frustration :angry:

my sister has just called to say that Tom, my 10 yr old nephew has just been found in his bedroom sobbing... because he misses my Bridge Baby Dougal who went over to Rainbow Bridge in August :mecry: She's no idea why he's suddenly thought about Dougal, and apparently the consolation that Muppet is now here isn't any good because Muppet is a "stupid dog who is nothing like Dougal" (how right is that?!). Funny thing is, Tom and Dougal never really interacted that much, Dougal never liking small children as long as he lived.

Bless his little socks, Dee :( :GroupHug: These things just come from nowhere sometimes :flowers:

Waiting excitedly for Big Cat pics :pinkie:

Where are you going, Ms Chicken? Weirdy beardy far West, surfy North Coast, or buckets and spade South Coast?

Ermmmm...... :unsure: I'm going to Gwithian, near Hayle, so what's that classed as? :wacko: Isn't it South West?

Hope you can get the pc sorted, Amy :flowers:

Late RMQ: please can Sophie teach Prince Hugo to do a Broccoli, please? (whatever that may be) :biglaugh:

She can indeed :biggrin: She's going to use that as down thanks to the Pretty Woman quote of "lay like broccoli" :wink:

RMSpeech: I just want to offer apologies to anyone who may have had slightly odd conversations with me over the last few weeks, without my appearing to notice :blush: :flowers: I've just had it pointed out that my fecking depression is back with a vengeance :mecry: I didn't even see it coming again :(

She can indeed :biggrin: She's going to use that as down thanks to the Pretty Woman quote of "lay like broccoli" :wink:

RMSpeech: I just want to offer apologies to anyone who may have had slightly odd conversations with me over the last few weeks, without my appearing to notice :blush: :flowers: I've just had it pointed out that my fecking depression is back with a vengeance :mecry: I didn't even see it coming again :(

Thank you to Sophie (pics required!) :flowers:

Does anyone ever notice depression arriving? :flowers: Can't say any conversations I've had with you have been odder than normal :laugh: :flowers: Take care hen though, let's bash it with bonkerness.

Ermmmm...... :unsure: I'm going to Gwithian, near Hayle, so what's that classed as? :wacko: Isn't it South West?

oooh, that's sort of between the Weirdy Beards and the Surfy Types. Blokes with wetsuits AND ponytails, probably. Hope you have a lovely time.

Bless his little socks, Dee :( :GroupHug: These things just come from nowhere sometimes :flowers:

Waiting excitedly for Big Cat pics :pinkie:

Hope you can get the pc sorted, Amy :flowers:

Funnily enough with regard to your nephew Dee, Petrie Hoskins on LBC just said that her 11 year old son is going through a phase and thinking about death a lot and wanted his mum to promise nothing would ever happen to her, seems its one of those phases boys go through, probably girls too.

Oooh Sarah, we used to live near Hayle, Carbis Bay which is between Lelant and St Ives, lovely cove but a steep hill going down to the bay.

Hope the depression passes as quickly as possible. :GroupHug:

'billydog' date='May 18 2009, 07:32 PM' post='840411'

I took the boys to the beach this morning with my friend and her dog. They had a fantastic time even though the sea was quite rough and they got caught under a few breaking waves :laugh: They have barely moved since we got back

Sounds like fun :biggrin:

I can't wait to get my lot to Cornwall this weekend

Have fun :flowers:

quote name='cycas' date='May 18 2009, 08:20 PM' post='840425']

The little Bugger! Yama Bungle reappeared 20 minutes on the dot after his second vet appointment today. We didn't see him come in, he just shimmered into existence fast asleep on the sofa.

Mark reckons he has a cloaking device.

:ohmy: :laugh:

I'm baaaack! I have several hundred pics to download :wink: what a fab day! You get really close to the cats, who get nice titbits to encourage them into good places for pics. My arms are aching with holding the camera, so I am going to have a soak in the bath before starting to go through the pics

:biggrin:

Kind of here but not here :wacko: Stuff going on which isn't so great right now so probably going to lurk for a while :unsure:

:GroupHug:

:GroupHug: