UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Did it take you long to get used to? I am soooo struggling :rolleyes:

No, but I had a Fuji pocket digital camera before so many of the settings are exactly the same :flowers:

And the kids explained the bits I didn't understand!

:blush:

Ooo Missus Dirty Chook it didn't rain on us Fri night :biggrin:

:D It stopped just after I warned you :rolleyes: I'm glad you had a good weekend :flowers:

OH still being a wally and I got some pictures of Datsun and Louie my beagles at the weekend :mecry: I miss them dreadfully, I havent seen them for over a year and doubt I will see them again

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biglaugh: Soph has decided to have a bit of fun with Hugo's training and all of his command words are going to be single syllable food items. She's only just started but he does an amazingly fast sit to the command word "Chips" :biglaugh:

my speshul soldier is on metacam for 10 days :mecry: :mecry:

and was in a lot of pain this morning

I'm sorry, Nige. What's up with him? :flowers:

Afternoon

Hugo's little spotty tummy. :wub: He's just adorable.

Loving all the other pics too ladies. :wub:

Hope the GSD is sorted with a space soon.

Cheryl I'm sorry things are so awful right now. :GroupHug:

Mags hope your mum's op went well and she is doing fine :GroupHug:

So pleased to hear Emily is feeling better. :wub:

:GroupHug: to anyone else needing one as I've not been on here much the last few days. Am busier than a busy thing in busyville.

IVE GOT OONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have to be calm, all day, I wont manage it!

Excited is the new calm! :wink:

Mam is in hospital having her gallbladder removed today. I'm wibbling a bit. Please send some good thoughts for her.

On a lighter note, I've been doing a photography class for the past 6 weeks in our local pub. It finished last week and we are having an exhibition tomorrow night. We were allowed to submit three photos but all might not be displayed. I've never been involved in anything like this before so I'm very excited.

One of my landscape photos got very high praise from everyone :)

:GroupHug: For your mum and congrats on the exhibition.

Am off to Stock Green about 4.30 to sit with camera and cam corder.

Good luck :)

just a wee pic to cheer up those that are working too hard

bakingsupervisor.jpg

:wub:

RMF: I finished my part time job at lunchtime and I'm supposed to be getting on with loads of freelance work this afternoon, as I seriously need the money at the minute. It's a beautiful day though so I am very tempted to bunk off for a couple of hours to walk the dogs and ride the horse. Decisions decisions.

I know what my suggestion would be, but it doesn't pay very well :wink:

Glad you've found out what's wrong Snow :flowers:

Hope Emily continues to do well :wub:

:GroupHug: Cheryl

:laugh: @ Hugo

my car is being a pain. The temperature gauge keeps going very high, so we had a new fan fitted last week and all was good until today. I had to cancel my appointments this afternoon because it started doing the same thing again. It's booked into the garage for Wednesday so I hope they get to the bottom of it. :unsure:

:GroupHug: Cheryl - sorry he's being a wally :( :GroupHug:

:biglaugh: Soph has decided to have a bit of fun with Hugo's training and all of his command words are going to be single syllable food items. She's only just started but he does an amazingly fast sit to the command word "Chips" :biglaugh:

:laugh: :laugh: We so need a video of this at some point please :biggrin:

Cor blimey, seems like forever that I've had time to sit down and be on here properly! We can't believe how busy the pub is. Still never seem to have much money :rolleyes: and will have even less now we have to fork out to the VAT man :bootyshake: but it's definitely growing well as a business.

Downside is we have had our first bannings :angry: A couple of lads intent on causing a fight did exactly that and they have now been banned from all local pubs for 3 months and from ours indefinitely. I don't want them back as we are a nice happy pub and don't want to be a '10 pints and a punch up on a Saturday night' kind of place.

Other than that it's head down and just keep at it...

both Cliffy and Archie were on the sofa last night

Cliffy lies next to me with his his head on my thigh watching tv, i leaned forward and he shifted back

everso slightly, i leaned back a little and he squealed really loud as I came back

Cliffy is a real tough nut so it must have really hurt

was ok this morning jus a little walking a little gingerly but ok

he went to his basket and had to be coaxed out for food, when he did

he clambered out over the edge he squealed really loudly again

so off to the vets we went, one pain killing injection later and he

was ready to run back to the car :rolleyes:

so I have to squirt metacam down his throat daily for 10 days and then go back

his back is sore as he grunted when the vet pressed on it

also I have been told to put him on a diet - apparently my boy is 7.5 kilos

and is only supposed to be 5kgs

i feel terrible now, both for his injury and he is a porker as i never overfeed

him and we usually go on loads of walks, his little legs walk about 4 times further than

my westies

:GroupHug: for Cliffy

I went to the hospital to see Mam. She is sore and tired but in very good form. All going well, she can come home on Wednesday.

Thank you all for the kind wishes :flowers: She's well impressed getting good thoughts from the UK :laugh:

my car is being a pain. The temperature gauge keeps going very high, so we had a new fan fitted last week and all was good until today. I had to cancel my appointments this afternoon because it started doing the same thing again.

Norty car :angry: Hope it's not too big a job (or too expensive) to fix :flowers:

:laugh: We so need a video of this at some point please :biggrin:

I'll see what I can do :wink:

Abby - I'm sorry you've had your first bannings, but I guess every pub gets it's share of numpties and it's good that you've set a precedent by stomping on them :flowers: "No more numpties for Abby's pub" thoughts from here :wink:

Poor Cliffy :( I hope the metacam helps, Nige :flowers:

I am happily procrastinating. Should be sorting "stuff" but can't be bothered :D The kids are off to St Johns Cadets shortly :partytime:

I went to the hospital to see Mam. She is sore and tired but in very good form. All going well, she can come home on Wednesday.

Thank you all for the kind wishes :flowers: She's well impressed getting good thoughts from the UK :laugh:

Glad your mum's doing well :flowers:

I am happily procrastinating. Should be sorting "stuff" but can't be bothered :D

I was like that all weekend :rolleyes: i did manage to get stuff done though.

Good thoughts for Cliffy :GroupHug: