UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Andrea - have I imagined an explanation of what you're doing the photo wot needs framing? :unsure: :wacko: Soph is preparing a tutorial now :wink:

No you didnt imagine it. It is to finish a present for a friend. :biggrin: Tell Sophie 'Thank you very much'. :flowers:

I'm going to get a cup of tea and have an early night - BIG CAT DAY TOMORROW!!!! :partytime: (please let it NOT rain!)

I can't wait to see your photos! :biggrin: Have fun! :flowers:

Suppose I better go and get stuff ready for work tomorrow and get myself into bed. :rolleyes:

Good night :wavey:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abby, it's taken me ages to realise that no one can really keep up in here :laugh:

All you can do is just hop in when you can - I love your posts and hearing about how the pub is going and what Dylan and Clive are up to :flowers:

Good luck with the GSD Kazz, I hope something works out for him.

Random silly photo from today's walk:

"DoG, we are never going to get on Strictly Come Dancing unless the stupid human gets in step"

DSCF0420.jpg

What a great photo of two loved dogs totally in tune and very happy

Edited by ReikiAnge
to remove duplicate posts

Off to take my 3 out. People should not judge until they have spent a day in their shoes. On that note I am pissing off!! :wavey:

By the way I didn't mean people on here. It was just a comment in general. Had a shitty day yesterday trying to sort Bodie out

Abby, it's taken me ages to realise that no one can really keep up in here :laugh:

All you can do is just hop in when you can - I love your posts and hearing about how the pub is going and what Dylan and Clive are up to :flowers:

Good luck with the GSD Kazz, I hope something works out for him.

Random silly photo from today's walk:

"DoG, we are never going to get on Strictly Come Dancing unless the stupid human gets in step"

DSCF0420.jpg

aww :wub:

I'm going to get a cup of tea and have an early night - BIG CAT DAY TOMORROW!!!! :partytime: (please let it NOT rain!)

Have a lovely time. :flowers:

I have managed to still not do everything I need to while feeling manky.

HAVE to go to work tomorrow (and try to decipher my way through a foreign contract - 'cause the deadline's tomorrow :wacko: )

And I'm now coughing and it's descending chestwards, which means I will be wheezing and have a snotty nose, and the intelligence of a gnat (oh dear, perhaps that remark is politically incorrect) owing to my brain having been addled by yucky stuff, while trying to spot the whys and wherefores in the paperwork from ........... a foreign country

Oh woe is me.

I spent most of the afternoon posting up stuff for sponsorship of the Wiccaweys Show on their Forum. Honestly, it should have been a fairly straightforward lot of posts, but it took me forever as I couldn't think straight enough to be sure that I'd put all the classes/information/explanations on there. :wacko:

Now I'm trying to watch to make sure I don't miss anyone offering to do anything.

And we've run out of bread and milk.

RMF. Managed to change the duvet cover today - and found I'd been sleeping with a sock all week.

:GroupHug:

Morning, tis pizzing down here. Hope it's better where san is. Wispa and I are off to splosh round the park. Def not Polly weather!

Mrs B, a sock in the duvet cover is at least soft. Half-chewed plastic bottles are not - ouch!

Mam is in hospital having her gallbladder removed today. I'm wibbling a bit. Please send some good thoughts for her.

On a lighter note, I've been doing a photography class for the past 6 weeks in our local pub. It finished last week and we are having an exhibition tomorrow night. We were allowed to submit three photos but all might not be displayed. I've never been involved in anything like this before so I'm very excited.

One of my landscape photos got very high praise from everyone :)

Well done Jazz. Enjoy!!!

Mam is in hospital having her gallbladder removed today. I'm wibbling a bit. Please send some good thoughts for her.

On a lighter note, I've been doing a photography class for the past 6 weeks in our local pub. It finished last week and we are having an exhibition tomorrow night. We were allowed to submit three photos but all might not be displayed. I've never been involved in anything like this before so I'm very excited.

One of my landscape photos got very high praise from everyone :)

Well done Jazz. Enjoy!!!

:GroupHug: for your mum and good luck with the pics :flowers:

Ha!! Google really is my friend sometimes :) I have had a really dreadful dry non productive cough for several weeks it's almost constant and has been stopping me from sleeping, Rob poo pooed me saying it was unusual and not smoking related and kept saying that with the amount I smoke it was bound to be a smokers cough - along with the cough my throat is constantly dry and as a result of the coughing my voice has grown very very husky so much so people have started to comment on it. After talking to my mum about it on Saturday and her asking if I'd looked at side effects from my blood pressure pills it hadn't occurred to me it could be that - one quick google and theres over 400,000 hits for the lisinopril cough! HA!!.