UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

has anyone had cysts come up near their elbows? ooo thats a manky parts pic if I had someone to take them lol

anyway, ive got them where I lean on things, I can have them cut off but they will grow again. Ive had one come up right on my elbow just in a day

looks like another op coming up!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost all my tee shirts (and one quite expensive M&S top) have small holes at aroound the level of my navel. I'm beginning to wonder if there's something living in it that pops out and chews holes in my clothes OR (even more scarey) has my navel developed teeth?? :shiftyeyes_anim:

Thats been happening to my tops as well. Did decide in the end it must be my belt. Tis v annoying.

This weekend Mr Green has been learning how to blog and how to help me with the Dogstar Website

he has done really well with both and I am very proud of him

an example of his work is Sirius latest superduper blog

http://dogstarfoundation.blogspot.com/2009...ket-bonios.html

Hoorah for Mr Green

has anyone had cysts come up near their elbows? ooo thats a manky parts pic if I had someone to take them lol

anyway, ive got them where I lean on things, I can have them cut off but they will grow again. Ive had one come up right on my elbow just in a day

looks like another op coming up!

:GroupHug:

Jolly fine blogging Mr G :flowers:

Today seems to have been mostly spent cleaning out small furry things, I'd get so hot doing the contortions to get into the nooks and crannies of the hutches that I had to keep resting. Just finished off with the little chinese boys :wub:

Tomorrow is a day off work cos I have lots of 'stuff wot can only be done on a weekday' to do. I have saved it all up, written a list and tomorrow is the day to get it all done :)

Does anyone else feel a bit lost with no BGT, I hardly watch telly but had got quite hooked.

Abby, I know I've missed you, but have a lovely break :flowers:

:GroupHug: George

Spins :ohmy: do you wear a belt, have piercings, handrear doormice in your navel :ohmy:

...........and I know I'll have missed out loads of people, put it down to my age :rolleyes:

Work has been hard to come by recently but my OH landed a short contract last week and was dead chuffed. We had a lovely weekend thinking that things had turned a corner financially. It's his first day today and his Crohn's has flared up :( He's insisted on going in and left on the early train to London and will be away all week. I am really quite worried about him, he will end up in some hospital miles from home I just know it :(

I'm sorry to whinge so early in the day. I'm going to pull myself together in a minute.