UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

I feel very out of touch with things on here. I do read sometimes, but we're that busy in the pub, and I'm up to my eyeballs in paperwork and cooking I don't have time for anything more right now :sad02:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: I will come and see you in person on Saturday :elefant: What time do you do lunch? :wink:

Hugo :wub:

Dachsies and Louie :wub:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abby, it's taken me ages to realise that no one can really keep up in here :laugh:

All you can do is just hop in when you can - I love your posts and hearing about how the pub is going and what Dylan and Clive are up to :flowers:

Good luck with the GSD Kazz, I hope something works out for him.

Random silly photo from today's walk:

"DoG, we are never going to get on Strictly Come Dancing unless the stupid human gets in step"

DSCF0420.jpg

trufflelouieperdy.jpg

What a lovely photo :wub: :wub:

They can't all be good at everything. He just happens to excel in laces. :laugh:

:biglaugh:

Andrea - have I imagined an explanation of what you're doing the photo wot needs framing? :unsure: :wacko: Soph is preparing a tutorial now :wink:

I have had a weird old evening trying to set this forum up :laugh: Jacob is very helpfully assisting me but is very impatient. I couldn't find the phone number of the person I really needed to talk to so have spent hours on the phone chatting to 3 friends I've not seen for a while whilst tracking down the number :wub: and then finally spent a fab and funny few hours on the phone discussing Important Business with the person I needed to talk to because she had consumed wine before the phone "meeting" :biglaugh: My neck hurts now though :laugh:

RMF how come my un co ordinated poopie can deftly untie everyones shoelaces in about 0.3 of a second

I'm so pleased he's found something he's good at :wink: :wub:

Random silly photo from today's walk:

"DoG, we are never going to get on Strictly Come Dancing unless the stupid human gets in step"

DSCF0420.jpg

Fab :laugh: :laugh: :wub:

Have been out to give the Woof Factor winner for Wales her rosette and prize. Louie came along to. These mini dachsies make him look huge!!

trufflelouieperdy.jpg

He does look big there! :wub: :wub:

Sorry Marge, I meant to send a :GroupHug: for your poorly face as well :flowers:

Thank you :flowers:

I'm going to get a cup of tea and have an early night - BIG CAT DAY TOMORROW!!!! :partytime: (please let it NOT rain!)

How exciting, have fun! :biggrin:

I am eating a cherry scone. It is a bit yummy :D

mmm, I seem to have a food fixation today. Ah well, it is the weekend. :rolleyes:

I have managed to still not do everything I need to while feeling manky.

HAVE to go to work tomorrow (and try to decipher my way through a foreign contract - 'cause the deadline's tomorrow :wacko: )

And I'm now coughing and it's descending chestwards, which means I will be wheezing and have a snotty nose, and the intelligence of a gnat (oh dear, perhaps that remark is politically incorrect) owing to my brain having been addled by yucky stuff, while trying to spot the whys and wherefores in the paperwork from ........... a foreign country

Oh woe is me.

I spent most of the afternoon posting up stuff for sponsorship of the Wiccaweys Show on their Forum. Honestly, it should have been a fairly straightforward lot of posts, but it took me forever as I couldn't think straight enough to be sure that I'd put all the classes/information/explanations on there. :wacko:

Now I'm trying to watch to make sure I don't miss anyone offering to do anything.

And we've run out of bread and milk.

RMF. Managed to change the duvet cover today - and found I'd been sleeping with a sock all week.

Have been down in Wales for a few days - went to the very last game of Cardiff Blues at Cardiff Arms Park - very poignant - got to take a walk on the pitch after the game and have piccies taken, also met Leigh Halfpenny, Nicky Robinson & the guy in my avatar - Jamie Roberts :wub:

Half way to Wales I realised I'd forgotten my camera :rolleyes: however it's a bit bulky and I had been meaning to get a pocket sized digital camera for some time just to keep in my bag, wasn't really thinking of anything too fancy just something slightly better than a mobile phone quality - ended up getting a bargain, I am absolutely in love and raving about my new camera, don't get me wrong I do like my Fuji Finepix S5600 however this pocket sized Fuji is almost as good and actually for certain types of photos BETTER than my big one :ohmy: If anyone is looking for a pocket/handbag sized digital camera which is simple to use, takes superb non blurred action pics and takes photos without any red eye whatsoever or any camera shake then you can't go wrong with the Fujifilm A150 I got mine in Argos for £67 and then added on a 4gb card for £12 & a case for £5.50 however there are 2 on ebay at the moment which are bargains. Considering we were up in the grandstand and the players were all moving about (naturally) the quality of the pics is incredible for such a tiny camera at such a bargain price. Obviously the zoom and the options on the S5600 are better but for point and shoot this one is great. :)