UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorbals Mick is reportedly going to resign at the start of session this afternoon. Let's hope it's true, I'd love to see that smug look wiped off his ugly mug :rolleyes:

That should be entertaining. I wonder who will replace him?

Suggestions on the radio this morning included Brian Blessed and Zippy from Rainbow...

I had a weird thing a while ago - an email from Chi :wacko: I kept his mailbox open as he knew loads of musicians and folk on the net who I knew nothing about, and sometimes they mail him, so I need to be able to answer them and explain. No idea what I did, but somehow I resent a mail to me which must have been lurking in his outbox. I got this email with some cute kitten photos on it.

:GroupHug: Just got back from dentist so will bell you in a bit once I stop dribbling

:GroupHug: For Mog too

Cliffy and Nige more :GroupHug:

It's peeing down again :rolleyes:

morning all. trying hard to be motivated at work but struggling a wee bit. My aunt died yesterday afternoon (brain tumour) and we're all in limbo waiting to hear about funeral arrangements. Think I've posted about her before, she was also the main carer for my uncle who is pretty bad with MS :mecry:

I missed this earlier as I posted at the same time. I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt :( :GroupHug:

I had a weird thing a while ago - an email from Chi :wacko: I kept his mailbox open as he knew loads of musicians and folk on the net who I knew nothing about, and sometimes they mail him, so I need to be able to answer them and explain. No idea what I did, but somehow I resent a mail to me which must have been lurking in his outbox. I got this email with some cute kitten photos on it.

:GroupHug:

Walk was shorter this morning due to extreme rain. Wispa pointed and stalked something very scary - a dead umbrella which was being blown about :rolleyes: It was flapping and waving its ribs at her in a threatening way, so she didn't risk grabbing hold of it but got it cornered and waited for me to dispatch it. All done by the official GSP rule book :laugh: Best way to deal with it, nasty metal points on that thing. She looked well impressed when I overpowered it and shoved it into a bin.

:laugh: Bless her.

Does anyone ever notice depression arriving?

I had hoped that I would recognise the symptoms myself :(

Wetsuits and ponytails sounds about right, Victoria :laugh:

Nettie - We always holidayed in Cornwall when I was a child and have been going to a campsite near Hayle since I was about 7. They recently stopped allowing dogs though so my parents started going to Gwithian instead. Carbis Bay was where my parents took us on our first ever family-of-4 holiday :biggrin:

Does that include Pm's as well

Almost all of them, yes :) An apology would have been nice.

You are indeed a very wise chicken and I followed that advice

Good girl :biggrin: and thank you.

Be careful with little Hugo and the sea!!! I'm sure you will be but I have visions of him floating off in 3" of water!!

I have the same fear :rolleyes:

Thinking lots of "pay lots for Verity's car" thoughts :flowers:

Thread is in Cats and other animals now - I hope!

Gorgeous pics :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for Cliffy and his worried dad

What a lovely sign from your mum, Maz :flowers:

:GroupHug: Mog - I'm so very sorry :(

:GroupHug: Abby - what time do you get news?

:GroupHug: Lizzie

Stupid question, I know, Alicia, but did you have a good time? :unsure:

Hope everything went ok at the dentists, Kazz :flowers:

How considerate of the birthday boy, Lesley :wub:

Julia - you deserve more than coffee and cake, a medal I'm thinking :laugh:

been home to see dogs for lunch, Farah had a great free shaping session (easy way out since I'm not thinking clearly enough to train anything properly) but Finn dog just couldn't concentrate because there's been some really heavy rain showers today and a few distant planes. I *so* wish I could make life okay for him, I hate that he's still scared and worried so much of the time :mecry:

DirtyChook :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: depression is a sneaky thing which creeps up on us - we need our friends to point it out, or at least I always do. But noticing it is the first step to being able to work through it, yet again....but you will come out the other side and we're waiting for you always :GroupHug:

I am having a very healy lunch of victoria sponge and a danish pastry.

Have just eaten a hugh cous cous salad so I can sort of justify it.

Made the mistake of looking at this

http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2926688

Oops. Good job she is in London.

Norty you, are you sure you couldn't squeeze her in :D

Back from dentists, tooth is now sorted. :biggrin: I have stopped dribbling almost :laugh:

Depression is a horrible illness :GroupHug: I hope you feel better after your holiday Chook

morning all. trying hard to be motivated at work but struggling a wee bit. My aunt died yesterday afternoon (brain tumour) and we're all in limbo waiting to hear about funeral arrangements. Think I've posted about her before, she was also the main carer for my uncle who is pretty bad with MS :mecry:

May she rest in peace :GroupHug:

Mam was in great form this morning and looking much better too. Fingers crossed she can come home tomorrow as she didn't sleep much last night and probably won't tonight either.

Off to photobucket so I can put up my pics

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for dirty chook and purple mog

:GroupHug: for all who need them [my minds gone blank :rolleyes: ]

Izzies been spayed today and i should be on the way to pick her up but vets have said she has to stay in longer as shes had a bad time coming around from the op and they want to make sure shes ok :mecry: I have to phone later but its very hard waiting and worrying. Also i was told it would be £248 spay, approx £30 extra for small hernia repair and £10 microchip [they are on offer] which would total £288. My bill is currently £312.68!! :wacko:That doesn't include painkillers etc to bring home.

Edited by collies r best

Izzies been spayed today and i should be on the way to pick her up but vets have said she has to stay in longer as shes had a bad time coming around from the op and they want to make sure shes ok :mecry: I have to phone later but its very hard waiting and worrying. Also i was told it would be £248 spay, approx £30 extra for small hernia repair and £10 microchip [they are on offer] which would total £288. My bill is currently £312.68!! :wacko:That doesn't include painkillers etc to bring home.

Sorry to hear that they need to keep her in a bit longer - I hope Izzie is back home with you very soon and enjoying snuggling on the sofa with you :GroupHug: