UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Nope, but GSD is sorted

Fecking Hallelujah!!! Phew!!! Plus I can see him in June :biggrin:

Great news Kazz, at least one of us has less of a headache. :laugh:

I'm really pleased he's sorted, I know how hard you have worked for Bodie.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

evening. my quiet day didnt quite go to plan and i have run about like a blue arsed fly this afternoon. I have been kept amused by my 'bullshit alarm' which has gone off several times through the day. I do wonder just how gullible people think I am at times. It has kept me amused though and kept my stress levels down. I can recommend laughter and vodka as a perfect mix for curing any gloomy moments :laugh:

Very glad the GSD is sorted :)

Izzie is home!! Still very out of it and not at all herself but shes here :) Vets felt she might be happier at home, i'm glad as i loves my puppy and missed her so much :wub:

Welcome home Izzie :wub: I will be wibbling in a couple of months instead!

Great news Kazz, at least one of us has less of a headache. :laugh:

I'm really pleased he's sorted, I know how hard you have worked for Bodie.

Thanks hun. He is going to where I said earlier on. :biggrin: I feel this person will keep him. :laugh:

If we can help Thursday let us know. Also tell Nige if he is doing down South we can give him a meal etc :flowers: On that note, am soaking wet all 4 of us!! Went out with my 3, got soaked on way back from walkies, so we are all off upstairs to watch some telly.

At least I have spare quilts. :laugh:

Have been at work today so spent most of the day in a nursery school. Met a four year old girl who's her Mum's carer. Social Services are providing help and this little one is at nursery all day but when she goes home and they're on their own she does everything for her Mum. :( So sad.

Have been at work today so spent most of the day in a nursery school. Met a four year old girl who's her Mum's carer. Social Services are providing help and this little one is at nursery all day but when she goes home and they're on their own she does everything for her Mum. :( So sad.

At four? That's terribly sad :( :(

I so feel for the little 'un as I was in the same situation for my mum. My nanna came to see us one day and my mum told me to put the kettle on and make her a cup of tea. My nanna said "she can't do that, she's not 3 yet" and my mum said "watch her" and she did whilst I made a pot of tea for them both. My nanna said she had to go to the bathroom to have a cry unseen. I tell you what though I have grown up able to do anything and if I had the choice to go back and do it again - I would!

My nephew's OH is a teacher and she was telling us at the weekend that one little boy in her class, aged 6, gets a mars bar for breakfast EVERY day and goes home for lunch and when asked what he's had replies without fail "microwave chips miss". She has her class growing vegetables as most of them haven't a clue what they are as they never get them at home :(

when I worked in tescos at 20, I had to ask the customers what the fruit and veg was so I could put it through. There are lots of us out there of all ages whose parents didnt 'do veg'

But there's no excuse these days with the importance placed on healthy eating and the 5-a-day campaign :(

Sarah you will come out the other side hun. You have a wonderful family around you for support not to mention so very nice people on here to 'chat' to. :GroupHug:

Mog, I know what you mean about making things better for Finn. I wish I could banish Neo's demons though he isnt as bad as Finn. :GroupHug: Sorry to hear about your aunt, I do remember you talking about her not so long ago. It must be difficult with your uncle being so ill too. :GroupHug:

Wendy and Lizzie :GroupHug:

Kazz, thank feck you got the GSD sorted. I can guess at a couple of places where he might be going. I know he was breaking your heart and people were wasting precious time. Well done for fighting for him :flowers: Glad you finally got your tooth sorted. I broke another of mine again today! :rolleyes:

Spins, that is horrendous in this day and age that a 4yr is a carer! :ohmy: I'm surprised SS will allow it to be honest. What if there was an emergency?

:GroupHug: for Izzie and Clive. Hope they are soon bouncing around again. And :GroupHug: for Nige and Cliffy.

Jazz, glad you had a good time and you got a photo too. :biggrin:

I am on a VAT course from work tomorrow and I have never been so pleased to be learning about VAT! :laugh: It means I get a day out of the office! :laugh:

:GroupHug: for Izzie and Clive. Hope they are soon bouncing around again. And :GroupHug: for Nige and Cliffy.

I am on a VAT course from work tomorrow and I have never been so pleased to be learning about VAT! :laugh: It means I get a day out of the office! :laugh:

:ohmy: Happy about VAT :ohmy: I will never ever be happy about VAT :glare:

As for Clive, you can hardly tell there's anything wrong with him :rolleyes: Gawd knows how he's going to react to no walks over the next few days. I predict lots and lots of howling :laugh:

I dont beleive the words VAT and happy have ever been in the same sentence for me :laugh: Once you are an expert could you take another day off work and come and teach me :unsure: