UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

hip was hurting so much I got up, then, with a coffee in my hand, feet didnt pick up so went head first into the wall. that was before 8.30. wonder what the rest of the day holds lol

please have a nice safer day than me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im a bit delicate

but the mans been and started the wall painting, that should be finished on friday. I had him buy new paint, ill get rid of all these pots that have been hanging around

ive cleared out my wardrobe and chest of drawers, the stuff is in the car so I dont go through it again lol

its a nice day so the bed is stripped, thats drying, might get it remade before I go to bed lol

Took a photo to show how much of a proper vaper I have turned into lol

gallery_76_29_833063.jpg

I started 5 weeks ago with the blue one on the right then came the purple battery, and now today the fancy tank on top of the battery - kinda looks a bit like a sonic screwdriver Nick thinks it looks like the silver things from men in black that wipe your memory LOL

At the risk of sounding smug, I stopped smoking without any outside aids (on the second attempt, admittedly!) My husband amazed everyone though, having smoked since the age of around 17, someone said to him oh, you'll never be able to give up. He stubbed out his ciggy, threw the pack in the bin and never touched another one. Quite a few people round here use the electronic ones, but I still see a lot of young women, usually with children in pushchairs, ordinary fag in hand as they go down the street. Such a good look..not!

I have never smoked - never been tempted by it at all :)

Got some friends coming round for tea tomorrow after the gym. As we are going straight from the gym and I am working tomorrow, I have cooked a chilli tonight. I really need to run the Hoover around and give my bathroom a quick clean, but I appear to be stuck to the sofa :laugh: :unsure:

• Like 1

Morning.

I have been recovering from working in the shop on Tuesday morning and then having Evie all Tuesday afternoon. Worn out I was.

Urrggh to the world cup. I hate football. I am looking forward to Wimbledon.

It took me 3 years of stop start to finally give up the fags. I might have done it a lot sooner if these electronic things had been about then. It's almost 30 years since I finally gave up.

I have mixed opinions on the world cup. I'm looking forward to the football, but not so much all the hype about how England get on. Think I'd quite like it if England go out early, so I can then watch the football in peace! Although I have England in the work sweepstakes, so if they win I win.... so maybe I do want them to do well.

it always makes me laugh how people think England will do well, everyone builds themselves up and then we end up on the first plane home Lol, me i think they will perform badly and that way if they do better great..... must go and iron my flag and hang it in the front window (and yes i am a chav Lol)

Snow, i agree your gadget does look like it belongs in Dr Who! i quit using patches for a week or fortnight but i did it different to how they are recommended to be used, i think whatever way you do it as long as you quit WELL DONE, i was on 60 a day when i packed in.

Gooster, enjoy your day off and enjoy your mates coming round

Yantan, stick your feet up today

my bl**dy feet are killing me, i have one pair of air nikes with an air unit running along the whole sole and they help a bit but the trouble is they are mesh uppers so if it rains my feet get soaked, i have gone cross eyed looking for a pair with a "proper" top that won't cost the earth, there is no way on earth i could or would pay £150 for a pair of trainers, there are a pair like i used to have with air units in the forefoot on ebay but when i bought my last pair of those i had only had them 2 weeks when i stubbed my toe on a paving slab and the front ripped off , they must have been fake so i am worried about wasting my money again