UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

RMF : Taffy has a compost fetish. I moved an Acer from a large pot into the border yesterday. The planter is still there full of nice crumbly compost because I had to be careful with the roots and tease as much compost out as I could. There was a pile of compost on the patio while I was putting it in the ground and when I came back to clean it up, Taffy was lying on top of it. I shoved it back into the planter until I decide whether it's going in the border or elsewhere. Just noticed that there's compost on the patio and coincidentally all around Taffy's snout :laugh:

these are enjoying running in the grass cuttings, and bringing them in of course

I bought a new laptop, started to set it up, went back to it a few days later, and have locked myself out of it

I dont remember putting a password in it!

Aww Taffy :wub: :laugh:

I can't believe we are into June now - this year is absolutely flying!!

Had a fab night's sleep last night - I had put clean bedding on last night, and I think I must have needed sleep after my 6 day working week as I slept for 12 hours!!!

• Like 1

Bless him, Alex!

Hmmm clean bedding, nothing better (well ok probably loads better...but still one of life's little luxuries!!)

Grass cutters are still out...nothing like a peaceful relaxing day 😡

Oh dear Jazz, hope you can get back in xx

Edited by murtle

It is one of life's great pleasures climbing into a nice fresh bed :) I love it!

Just done spin and circuit with fit spin instructor - had a great time. It was mainly girls in the class and we all just took the mick out of fit spin instructor for the whole hour of circuit :) He's away for the next 3 Sundays, which works pretty well since I am working the next 3 Sundays too, so it means I won't miss out on his classes :)

Sorry to run on and not be positive but things are really not good here. Stan had to have major surgery for a blockage, then had a reaction to the anaesthetic that nearly killed him. My youngest baby Liam has been depressed for a while and has started self harming, he was admitted to hospital. My heart is breaking for him and I don't know what to do. I still have no job and am sinking financially, I can't pay the rent and barely afford to feed us. I am applying for jobs every day but hearing nothing back at all. I am scared to leave Liam alone (he is scared to be on his own too). My life is imploding on me and I can't see a way to stop it

I'm sorry to bring the thread down

Aw Loobie I am sorry to hear you are going through a bad time :GroupHug: Get yourself to Citizen's Advice who will tell you what help you are entitled too and help you with the claim process. I really hope things look up for you soon.

• Like 1

Loobie...Citizen's Advice, the Samaritans, groups which advise about self harming...all worth trying. Do you know if something specific has caused Liam's depression, and if so can it be dealt with, and can he get something from the doctor to try to lift him out of it? I hope you've applied for any and all benefits you could be entitled to, and if there are food banks in your area, don't be too proud to use them. I'm sure no one here thinks you are bringing the thread down, most of us have had problems at some time or another either with health, wealth or both and are always ready to listen, even if we can't help in physical ways.

• Like 1