UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Oh and just to make you all laugh - I wore a new pair of knickers today. I had them on the wrong way around all day :biglaugh: I thought they weren't very comfortable :rolleyes: After I had been in the sunbed I put them on the right way around and they were so much more comfortable :laugh:

• Like 1

Lol, Gooster you nutter�� for what its worth ithink you should go on holiday with your friend, you work hard so play hard

training was great tonight, Dakota did really well despite a border terrier nipping her....she just wagged her tail

It must've been a lovebite Griff!

I have inside out pant issues but not back to front I don't think!! Actually I have inside out top and cardigan issues too, and once I put my jumper on upside down...but I love back to front pants!!

Moaning :tired:

Going to Maesteg today. Although I love seeing the rellies the thought of being away from the dogs for 48 hours is making me sad/worried/upset :( I know they'll be looked after but they will be confused cos I so rarely leave them and I'm going to miss them like mad.

Edited by merledogs

i agree with you gooster, the wardrobe malfunction was not your fault but a design fault!

Merledogs, have a great time and i am sure the boys will be o.k, thye have each other as well so at least there is that little bit of familiarity for them. safe trip to wales and back

Lol Murtle, love bite indeed, it is a feckin horrible little thing, the fella must know he is likely to nip as it isn't the first time he has done it, the first time in the class he bit another dog, i am glad dakota didn't retaliate as no else saw the dog nip her and she would have had the blame, that is the second time another dog has bit her and she hasn't done anything to deserve it and hasn't retaliated either

vets today with dex, been up since 6 so pup walked and fed, i have had my brekkie and tablets so just need to get changed

Just as well it wasn't a thong, Jayne..

Dylan had to go to the vet yesterday, he has a bad back poor lad..anti inflammatory injection and a ten day course of steroids and if that doesn't sort him, back for further investigations. He's not meant to be climbing stairs but I keep forgetting to shut the door into the hall and he has determinedly made his way to his usual place on the bed in the spare room!

• Like 1

awwww bless him Suzeanna, hope he will be o.k, i forgot to shut the stairgate upstairs the other night when i had a shower and you would ahve thought i had murdered somebody the way my mum carried on Lol...... how are you now? have you seen your consultant again yet with a view to reconstruction? ooooo and you will be off on your hollibobs soon won't you?

dex cat is back from the vet, he is o.k and is not bunged up so where the hell he has done his business i do not know, i am going to have to clamber over the ladders in the back garden and have a look..... i will leave that until somebody else is at home!

at dog training last night the lady who runs a rescue mentioned she had bought a air con unit that you put ice and water in to keep the foster dogs cool, i said i wish i had known as i have a proper air con unit she can have.... long story short she is going to have it and after 2 years of it sitting in my hallway unused my dad is thrilled and will even drop it off to her! i have also got a couple of other bits and bobs for the dogs and if they are no good hopefully she can sell them on and get some money for the rescue

and how! Motor neurone disease is awful.

Positive thoughts being sent for poor Dylan. I hope he's soon feeling better. :flowers:

That's nice that your air con unit is going to a good cause Griff :)

Archie is going to daycare on Saturday as Ruby and I are having a day out. £15 for a full day including walks - bargain!

i am gobsmacked, i ordered kota the next size down harness from zooplus, it arrived and it is tiny in comparisson to the one she has so i called to request my returns number, was told they would like me to keep the harness and if it is no good to me then please pass it on to a dog rescue!!!! i couldn't believe it and they have deffo authorised a refund, my friend who runs the rescue may as well have it and she could easily get £15 for it, i really am chuffed it was lovely of them to let me keep it

• Like 1

We go two weeks tomorrow..well, hopefully we do! If Dyl's back is still bad, I don't know that we'll be happy to leave him although the kennels are very good. I'll pass on the good wishes to him!

I'm not due to see anyone at the breast clinic until November...if things have shrunk even more, I might ask, if it stays as it is now, I'll live with it! I tried my tankini top on the other day to make sure it still fitted..right side fine, left side ..oh, somewhat empty! Luckily the straps are adjustable, so I hauled it up and it looks ok. My OH was talking to a colleague at work who had breast cancer a couple of years ago and was telling her, and she said she has to have one strap about three inches tighter than the other one! I count myself luckier than her, she has lymphodoema in her arm and has to wear a compression sleeve 24/7 to keep the swelling down. So far, no problem like that for me, although apparently it can develop months later. How's your rash Griff, has it gone yet?