UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

I remembered my pill thank you. I woke up hot/cold/need a wee, but slept otherwise, we got up at 8

I got told merlin was a pedigree. I know the pedigree paper wasnt right, but put him down as pedigree on the insurance and paid more. now hes been clipped, hes not a full yorkie, ill ask the vet when he has his jabs, but hes special. just wondered if I could change the insurance

I had some special shampoo which seems to have helped their itching, its for skin irritation and I think mange. malse ...something. any ideas please? need some more

I think its malaseb Jazz. I'm pretty sure its prescription only, so you'll need to get it from the vet, or online with a prescription from your vet.

Would Charlie eat satin balls Jayne? They're meant to be good for getting weight on to dogs. I was going to try them with Sophie but didn't get a chance before we lost her.

I hope the rash eases today Griff, or at least doesn't spread :GroupHug:

I lost most of yesterday to a migraine - went for a lie down as it was getting bad at about 11.30a.m, got up for a snack at 10.30p.m :mellow: Then back to sleep until the alarm went off this morning. Thankfully its mostly better today, I just feel a bit hungover.

Edited by Sophie

Yep, Sophie is right Jazz, it is malaseb and is prescription only, with regard the insurance, we don't think kota is full staff and she too is down as pure staff on her insurance, she will have to get changed once she has grown up and decided if she is going to be full staff or not Lol

Gooster, i can recommend satin balls highly, i didn't have some of the stuff to make them properly so i did steak mince...raw, egg raw and weetabix mix it all together to a consistency it will hold it's shape and roll into balls, obviously they aren't suitable to feed the dog permanently but i guess if the old chap isn't eating then something is better than nothing, or just feed him some of what you all have provided he doesn't have any tummy issues

Merledogs, i hope poorly tummys are better in time for your holidays and you get everything packed in time! me and my dad do have to suffer being sent to the pub, my mum always tells her mates that our tv is broke as it doesn't allow football on it Lol, my mate phil kept trying to get me to go down thursday, even offered to buy me my dinner..... a bag of mini cheddars Lol

got kota a new harness, oh my god, she is a dream to walk!!!! i got her a julius k9 and popped it on her yesterday and it is absolutely awesome, they are what police dogs/search and rescue dogs use, this is her 5th harness and she is only 8 months Lol

i was very brave and let kota off lead again today, lasted about 3minutes as she was starting to zoom off, when we were coming back from our walk we ran into the vet nurse from our practice who lives round the corner.... kota was jumping up again, i was hoping the handle on the harness would help but it didn't.... hopefully she will grow out of that habit soon

Pets Supermarket charge £17.90 for the 10 to 20kg Frontline with free postage.

Same size from Hyperdrug is £17.45 but I think there is P&P added to that but you can earn points from each sale to use against future purchases from their site.

Oooh just came back to add that I have found the 10-20kg Frontline for just £15.90 with free postage from Vet Medic

http://www.vet-medic.com/flea-treatments-c91/frontline-spot-on-for-dogs-p7209

Edited by Yantan
  • Like 1

Just got a message from my dad. Apparently someone has broken into my mum's landrover whilst she was at work and smashed all the dash and ignition up :angry: Am hoping that my landy sells ASAP as I don't want that to happen to him whilst I am trying to sell him. I have a bloke coming to see him on Friday, hopefully he will want him and take him off my hands.

Gooster, i am really sorry to hear about your mums landy, if i had been nearer i would have sorted it for her for parts only

Jazz, glad you have got someone to come and finish your painting, could you send them my way? i have had paint for my bedroom for about 4 years now Lol

training tonight, hope the dog behaves! mum will be back soon so she can look and see how bad my rash is and see if she thinks i need the dr (she will say yes but i don't want to waste the drs time;Lol) dex is in at the vet tomorrow morning, struggling going to the loo again

Aww Griff, you are a star - I wish you lived closer so I could help you out :flowers:

I have had a look at Charlie's teeth, and for a 14 year old, they are in pretty good nick :wub:

Have been to see my friend at the sunbed shop tonight, she is such a star. She had asked me if I want to go on holiday with her in September/October. I would love to, but that would make 4 holidays this year :unsure: :rolleyes: Had 9 minutes on the bed tonight. Am going on once a week to help with my acne and also to try and build a base tan for my holiday so that I don't burn on day one (like I did in Mexico despite using high factor sunscreen all day!).

Griff, you won't be wasting your doctor's time - please go and see him :flowers: