UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

It was a thong type pair of Knicks Suzeanna :biglaugh: :rolleyes: I am blaming the label and the fact I was in a rush when I put them on in the morning :biggrin:

I was really late for work this morning. It took me 1 hour and 45 mins to get from the gym to work as there had been an accident :rolleyes: The only positive note was it was sunny so I could at least top up my tan whilst I was sat in traffic :)

Lol Gooster, i totally thought you were going to say it took you an hour and 45 minutes to work out how to put your pants on!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh the joys of summer with a convertible, that was one of the first things i did when i got out of hospital, got my dad to drive me round with the roof of, it wasn't very warm but the sun was out!

now Suzeanna, this may be somewhat random and probably totally off the mark but what about those adhesive bra things you can get... i was thinking would you perhaps be able to just wear the one side and even things up slightly? i do know that you can get swimwear with pouches in so you could have an insert in one side if needs be

hmmmmm my rash, i got up this morning and had forgotten to put the cream on last night, it looked better and my mum agreed it seemed better without the cream, i have just got in and looked at it now and it is spreading, my friend works at the Drs tomorrow so she will hopefully get me in to see my GP

Lmao! Yes it took me from 7.40am when I got dressed at the gym until 7.40 pm when I got dressed again at the sunbed shop and realised they were the wrong way round :laugh: My gym girls thought it was hilarious. I am still blaming the label.

unless the label says front and back, how are you supposed to know? lol

well,lungs have been bad today, got a lung function test tomorrow.

ive dropped a hot coffee down myself, and put my clothes in the bin instead of the dirty linen, not doing well

ive done an online shop, that will be fun to see what comes lol

Hope your head is ok this morning Griff :flowers:

Feeling proper tired this morning. Have no idea why, I didn't drink last night and had an extra hour sleep compared to the last 2 mornings when I have been able to wake up much easier at 6.15! Roll on Friday when I am off work :rolleyes:

Morning, have a lovely day Merledogs.

Gooster, the head is fine thanks....surprisingly, i walked in and chris the steward pulled 2 carlings automatically, i have been off the beer for a week as i am not supposed to be drinking, so i said oh it's fine i'll have it (very polite aren't i Lol) my dad went into the meeting and i was left on my own until a few mates turned up and then Phil arrived and that was that..... he is still expecting me to go to the footie tomorrow night, can't go as i have no poopie sitter! plus a night drinking pop i would probably die Lol

Looking a bit dull here today, i do hope the sunshine puts in an appearance

Morning all. Another glorious day here. Parcel Force are on their way with an electric fan - thought I ought to stock up just in case we do get the record breaking summer the met office say may be coming our way - seeing as the one at my bedside conked out last year. I had it for 25 plus years so it earned it's keep. Plus I need it for my hot flushes! :evil2:

I have been snorting muchly at Jayne's knicker escapades :laughingsmiley:

Have fun in Wales Alex :flowers:

I went to the doctors to be told it was yesterday! I politely told her the receptionist wrote it in! so she went round everyone to see whose writing it was, nobody admitted it so she has photocopied it and ive got another appointment for friday. not happy

That's happened to me too Alicia. It's damned annoying. I would have thought under the circumstances that they would have had you stay and just fitted you in as my surgery did.

I've had a letter from AXA telling me that NCI will be taking over Archie's insurance from his next renewal. It says NCI are a well established pet insurer across a number of brands. They will cover ongoing conditions which doesn't apply to Arch but I am sure there will be many AXA customers who will be glad of that.

Hope your fan has arrived Yantan..... it is now bloody scorchio here! sweat is pouring out of me, damn tablets, i must look a right state

Jazz, if it was their error i wouldn't have left i would have demanded to be seen

i am now going to the footie..... my mu said she didn't mind so i will get my dad to drop phils shirt to him tonight and we will all wear them tomorrow night, they are all different as we would look like a right bunch of misfit triplets Lol. 2 lads have started going in, they have learning difficulties and i am very tolerant, one of the lads is fine, really nice but his bro.....jeez he would drive a saint to murder, i used to drink with their dad back in my bad days, their dad turned up the other week and i find it quite awkward as i never really liked him and he just dumped his son with me the other week, now i keep getting asked by the sone when i am going and he really creeps me out, i am going to end up saying something if he doesn't leave me alone..... i don't really ever want to hurt peoples feelings but he keeps telling me how great his dad is etc etc, i wouldn't be interested in his dad ever, i just pray they don't turn up tomorrow night as a lot of people will be a bit worse for wear and if he starts interrupting the game there could be bother.

That's happened to me too Alicia. It's damned annoying. I would have thought under the circumstances that they would have had you stay and just fitted you in as my surgery did.

I've had a letter from AXA telling me that NCI will be taking over Archie's insurance from his next renewal. It says NCI are a well established pet insurer across a number of brands. They will cover ongoing conditions which doesn't apply to Arch but I am sure there will be many AXA customers who will be glad of that.

I have had the letter aswell.

NCI vehicle insurance have taken over the AXA pet insuranc. Their pet insurance is cover4pets. The terms and conditions are dofferent from AXA

lifetime cover is £4000 or £12000 per year.

The excess includes a percentage of the bill at 10 years old ( 7 years for selected breeds)

You have to get their approval if the vet fees are going to exceed £850 for one incident or illness.

I did a quote for mine and the cost for £4000 was similar to what I pay now to Axa but there are less things covered.

Axa give £7000 cover for vet fees.

When we went to the referral vet Axa paid towards our travel and accommodation but Cover4pets don't cover that.

Some of the extras are covered to the £12000 policy

So it doesnlt look like it will like for like cover and probably dearer as Axa's cheapness was its downfall.