UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

we have 2 sports directs, i have looked on the website but they don't have any at all with the front air units..... jd sports have some for £50 but are out of stock online in my size so will have to call the store and check, i only normally spend about £30 on nike trainers (i am in kids sizes still Lol) and they are mesh uppers too, nike store have some for £55 but again are mesh, i know as soon as it rains they will get wet and start stinking and i will have to chuck them so i really don't want mesh but it is looking like that is my only choice

5.5 Murtle, i am going to nip into jd tomorrow and see what they have in, if they only have a 5 i will try it as they sometimes come up big, must remeber to wear my thicker socks though for when the weather goes chilly again

Gorgeous day today :biggrin: I did have to spend most of it inside working, but at least got to drive home with my roof down :)

Had a good time with my friends - they liked my food (or they said they did, hopefully they weren't just being polite!). They have just left now :)

Day off tomorrow :biggrin:

Lol Murtle, they come in junior sizes, i rang jd sports, first time they said could i call back in 15 minutes??? then when i called back they hung up on me and finally they told me nope they don't have those shoes in store.... so i emailed customer services who were very helpful but alas no shoes in my size.... the next nearest store is about 10miles away so might ask my dad if he fancies a trip out Lol

these are what i have seen

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-air-max-tailwind-6-junior/011338/

milletsports have some but they are bright pink so probably not suitable for every day wear

we had a lovely hot day yesterday and i got to go out in my dads sports car and we drove home with the roof down at 9.30 and i wasn't even cold. today looks another hot day too so i have put my fake tan on and i am a tad streaky but compared to most women in my city i am not orange and streaky so i will risk my shorts in public!

Hope you find some trainers Griff :)

Glad you got to drive home with the roof down - I am absolutely loving doing that at the moment, although I do have to be conscious about singing along to my music and shouting at other moronic road users :laugh: :rolleyes:

They started work on the house next door at 9am and appear to be hammering on the wall the other side of my bedroom :rolleyes: :angry: Oh well, only another 7 days till I can have another lie in :unsure:

Lol, i have anger management issues..... i am really bad hence no driving licence, oooooooo the expletives fly no matter what car i am travelling in, if people apologize for making an error fine but when they don't well i let fly! i need to have the music up really high as i am deaf and my dad keeps turning it down plus i can never hear what he says to me so i am forever fiddling with it, luckily i don't sing or it would rain Lol. Sorry to hear the builders woke you up, we have the old boy next door cutting his grass at stupid o'clock and then the pair next door slamming doors and shouting...... we were very nice to her last night though, someone had hit her car and broke the back of her mirror off so we picked it up and knocked her door, she wasn't going to answer but eventually did so hopefully she can just get it stuck back on instead of having to buy another piece and get it painted..... that is my good deed for her!

• Like 1

Ah so are those adult sizes in junior shoes Griff? As I have size 4 adult shoes! And cheaper shoes would always be nice...

Can you order the shoes and have them delivered to your local store? There seems to be that option on the web page xx

i could do Murlte but they don't have any 5.5 in stock sadly, i can get some of nike for 55 quid including delivery but i still find that expensive Lol, i have to work out how far i can make my money go and i hate spending money on myself, having said that i have just been to primarni and spent £12 on myself, got a pair of jeans for £1!!!!!!!! even if they don't fit i won't take them back but pass them on to someone i know

oooooooooo well done Gooster, if you were near me and didn't mind wasting a few hours i would have cleaned her, i am dead slow now and it doesn't help i am very very picky, i have to clean them just so and one smear and i start again Lol, shame i am not so obsessed about my house!

nipped to the Drs today to fetch my prescriptions, now people diss the NHS and i feel very lucky to have a free health service, i mentioned to the receptionist that i had a bit of a rash on my face and neck and i was seeing a nurse and then a doctor within 5 minutes, i have had this before, it starts as a spot then spreads into a large red patch, that then goes scaly and when it heals i end up with a scar, obviously i don't want a scar on my neck/chest area and certainly not on my face so hopefully the cream will sort it, if not i have strict instructions to go back

Ouch I hope the cream works for you.

What a pain with the shoes it always annoys me when they have shoes in stores that you can't order online and the stores that have the shoes are miles away,

I have been bitten by a big bloody mosquito

xx