UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mad March Mumblings

merledogs

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

frazer foster went to a new home yesterday and today I picked up a yorkie who has lived in a garden chained up,and someone has cut his ear off :mecry:

hes totally shut down. ive managed to get him into the conservatory but he wont come indoors

frazer foster went to a new home yesterday and today I picked up a yorkie who has lived in a garden chained up,and someone has cut his ear off :mecry:

hes totally shut down. ive managed to get him into the conservatory but he wont come indoors

:mecry:

Happy Birthday Jayne :flowers:

I'm back. I wore the same clothes as I wore last time we al went out :D :rolleyes:

Poor little thing. How could you chain up a yorkie or cut off his ear. What horrible people.

He will need lots of TLC.

Suzeanna sorry to hear you are down, I hope the feel of sunshine on your face and the spring breeze will help lift your spirits. I think loneliness is an awful thing so I hope you can find something / one to help keep you entertained.

The weather has been lovely today and I have managed to catch up on all the washing and drying. I have also been having a tidy up, it's an on going battle and one which I am bored with, so I am working in reverse and decided what I wanted the bedroom (first room being targeted) to look like, everything else has been evicted from the room into the hallway / bin and recycling bags! I am muchly pleased with my progress and hope the remaining rooms will be as productive. I want to try and get it all done by the time Ben comes home on Tuesday as a big surprise for him!

Hope everyone else has enjoyed today :flowers:

Thank goodness for people like you Jazz who foster these little tykes. I hope he soon learns you are there to love him not harm him.

I've read half the book I bought on the animal rescues from the Zimbabwe farm invasions, it is the most soul destroying thing I have read in a long time. I don't understand how people can be so cruel and heartless. Sickening :(