UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mad March Mumblings

merledogs

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Mother is now home, I can finally relax now :biggrin: After all the hassle our local social services created they was meant to come round yesterday to go over the hoist and quelle surprise no one came or returned my calls :rolleyes:

Pointless venture anyway I've not even had to use it! At least normal service can resume, though it may take a while to get used to these early mornings :laugh:

Glad you have your mum home Kittycat..is it a tracking hoist? My son and his wife have her disabled mother living with them, and they have had one fitted. If the SS don't help I can give you my daughter in law's email addy and she can tell you anything you need to know. :flowers:

Got up at 4.30 cos I couldn't sleep :tired:

Hope your long drive and meeting goes well. :flowers:

Mother is now home, I can finally relax now :biggrin: :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

Morning :flowers:

i can't get to the lotty early, (if at all) today, as I am going out for a meal with friends tonight. Two of them have birthdays, so I need to go and get them something. I knew i shouldn't have left it till the last minute. :laugh:

Got lots of other "housey" stuff to do too, though I might try and fit in a bit of seed sowng along the way. :wink:

Lol@ owl... Have stopped wearing the uniform since I handed my notice in! Bought some nice new pencil skirts and blouses :) was the optician wearing the uniform?

No, he was wearing a suit :laugh:

Glad your mum is home, kittycat.

Edited by owl

Glad you have your mum home Kittycat..is it a tracking hoist? My son and his wife have her disabled mother living with them, and they have had one fitted. If the SS don't help I can give you my daughter in law's email addy and she can tell you anything you need to know. :flowers:

It's a portable hoist, I can use it but the hospital delayed her coming home due to wanting the social to follow up :rolleyes: I would have liked a tracking hoist instead of this humongous contraption!

Jack and Cherry :laugh: :wub:

My word do I know my Mother is home, she's already insulted and, demoralised me and created a mountain of washing :rolleyes: Things you have do eh!

Edited by kittycat

Steph :GroupHug: Makes me realise I am indeed fortunate, as my mum has forgotten all the things she never liked about me and now thinks I am competent and sensible! Never thought I'd see the day that would happen.

I am pleased to say that Bones the husky has been popping up all over the place. She is running round all the places she knows from going walks with her dad Phil, from Apperknowle to Whittington, and through the golf course into Dronfield. Wispa and I got some fresh scent in woods near the golf course today. Hard to follow as Bones had been zigzagging all over, and at one point went through a very boggy bit which I declined to cross, not wishing to squelch home looking like some Jurassic swamp creature.

Morning :tired:

So pleased that Bones is making her presence known and hope she's back home soon flowers.gif

Steph - from what you've spoken of previously, I think you're a saint for taking care of your mother the way you do Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : It's a beautiful sunny day here. It's my colleague's 50th birthday next week but he's taken the week off, so of course we couldn't let it slide and have arranged a presentation to him today. I've been in charge of buying the present, so I've bought him a blow up zimmer frame and a monster radio controlled off road truck which does wheelies and everything laugh.gif I hope he likes it cos he's a fussy bugger but all the other boys in the dept loved it.