UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mad March Mumblings

merledogs

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend has just called round to drop off some money - saw her walk past the office window but was on a conference call ... luckily with the secrecy button in use as all the dogs were barking and excited to see her and kept coming to tell me she was here. I could not get off the call so opened the office window and she came to hand the cash in through it - straight away Bo jumped from behind me onto the desk and was halfway out of the window to snog her! She was pushing and I was pulling to get him back in - and all the time this serious call was going on!

Bo :wub:

I am :wacko: and short of :sleep: can do ok on 6 hrs but 2 is not enough. Didn't get to sleep until 4.30 or so, too wound up and buzzy from dealing with stray dog in middle of night. Dog now chilling out in kennels, has rescue place if unclaimed.

March already..where is the year going? My life is galloping past at a terrifying rate :wacko:

Great news about the lab Owl, less great about your sleepless night!

Fingers crossed you can avoid the rush hour Jazz, much as I like visiting my son on the south coast, if I never had to drive the M25 again I'd be happy, it's a nightmare.

I am and short of can do ok on 6 hrs but 2 is not enough. Didn't get to sleep until 4.30 or so, too wound up and buzzy from dealing with stray dog in middle of night. Dog now chilling out in kennels, has rescue place if unclaimed.

Hope all ends well for the dog and you get your sleep :flowers:

Sad news about PC Rathbone to start March off with :mecry:

Very sad :(

Bo :wub:

:laughingsmiley: @ Alex

What a long day, had to go wih a colleague to see a potentially violent person today. The man had been threatening to an elderly neighbour. We had a lot of verbal from the man, but nothing else, thankfully. I do not think this is the last we have heard of this though, and he only moved in a week ago!

This was followed by more visits where one person was hearing voices and another was suicidal. Yet another was lying to me hoping for free money, so I am absolutely drained from it all. This week has been like that every day and the week is not over yet!

On the plus side, the evenings are getting lighter! :pinkie:

Edited by houndzrus

Marge I don't know how you do it Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

The evenings are indeed getting lighter, as are the mornings biggrin.gif Until the clocks go forward in a few weeks and plunge us back into darkness laugh.gif

RMF : I've been potting stuff in the garden. Day off tomorrow too biggrin.gif

Edited by merledogs

I have a self made Louie calendar. Got to turn it to Louie with Daffodils as its March :biggrin:

Its Woof Factor month so will be having fun sorting out all the gorgeous doggie photos that get entered. So glad Im not a judge as would be so hard chosing just 3.

Definately in the mood for warmer weather now. Have bought a couple of summery tops today in Sainsburys. If it stays nice tomorrow planning on taking Louie to the beach as it wont be long until it out of bounds again.

Morning :tired:

Day off today biggrin.gif Cold again here this morning so can't plant my baby Clematis out in case we have a frost. They are growing like buggery so really wanted to get them in the ground.

RMF : Today I will mostly going to Aldi for a few bits and then to Bents to take back an Escallonia which is diseased (you get a five year guarantee on their hardy shrubs).

Have fun today Alex, I am itching to get things planted, but will just have to wait. :rolleyes:

Hello Julia. :wavey:

Glad you are enjoying your calender Amy, I have a personalised one too. Well worth the effort of choosing pictures. :biggrin:

TGIF. A few visits today, then I'mm off to Aldi and Lidl too, they have gardening stuff in, so it would be rude not too. :laugh: