Mad March Mumblings

merledogs

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning all

Uncle Albert sat on my knee last night yyeeaaaaa

cars going in for a service today. they have loused up every one so far so I have the operations manager arrange it this time, so ill have her number if they havent got an automatic car for me to borrow.

love to all xxx

Some scrote has broken into the office over the weekend and nicked three laptops - including mine :mad:

Jazz my car is going in for its MOT on Friday and I'm dreading it. Possibly one seatbelt to be replaced (which costs best part of £300) plus the air bag system light is on, which could cost even more spondoolics :( I may not be able to afford to have it done so it may be off road for a while.

Slowly the net closes in on the Husky - best of luck in nabbing him Owl. I hope it won't be too long now flowers.gif

I'm sending positive thoughts for Phoenix today wub.gif Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Alex my car goes in for it's MOT on Wednesday and I am dreading it. My car now is very elderly and seems to need new parts every year. I really should get rid of it but am stupidly attached too it rolleyes.gif

Fingers crossed your car gets through ok Marion :flowers:

I forgot my story from yesterday. Driving back from walking the dogs, saw a bloke had fallen off his bicycle and was lying on the pavement with his legs at a funny angle. Nobody bothered stopping although plenty of cars going past :mad: I pulled into a bus stop and ran back to him and helped him extricate himself from the bike and put his front wheel back on. He had a nasty gash on the side of his head but thankfully no other damage, but he was very shaky and I wasn't sure if he had concussion. There's a hospital at the other end of the road, so he said he was going there, but I told him to talk for a while until he'd stopped shaking, which he did, but soon hopped on his bike again :rolleyes: I would have taken him to the hospital, but I had four dogs in the car and wouldn't have got his bike in. I do hope he's okay.

good luck at the garage xx

the cars in and ive got a curtesy car.

ive bought a mobility scooter! been thinking about it for ages. my friend is selling one cheap so im picking it up this week. just got to train the dogs to walk next to it, there again, they are so little they can ride on the footplate lol

That man was lucky to have you drive past Alex, can't believe he got back on his bike though :ohmy:

Phoenix is back from the vets, they took six teeth out and gave the lump on his chest the all clear. He's a little woeful right now so we're having cuddles on the sofa :wub:

anyone who is disabled, have you got a car and scooter? how do you get a free tax disc for the scooter please?

I've got a feeling that scooters don't need road tax.

Phoenix is back from the vets, they took six teeth out and gave the lump on his chest the all clear. He's a little woeful right now so we're having cuddles on the sofa :wub:

Ouch, poor Phoenix, no wonder he feels sorry for himself after losing 6 teeth!

Jazz - if your new scooter falls into class 2 then the DVLA don't need to know about it. See here and also this bit of blurb is more helpful

Edited by Karen