UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Mrs B - tis nice to see you flowers.gif

Blackmagic what a scare you must have had. I hope you aren't suffering any after effects Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Nice vid of Molly wub.gif

What a stroke of luck Owl and well done to Wispa wub.gif

I just watched The Golden Compass and rather enjoyed it. I think my bed beckons so I will be wending my way up there shortly.

Morning :tired:

blackmagic ohmy.gif That must have been so scary! Thank doG you're okay! flowers.gif

Well done Glen and Molly flowers.gif

RMF 1 : TImmy wanted to lay next to me, but Max is in the way. He's laying on top of Max, job done laugh.gifwub.gif

RMF 2 : We've had some snow overnight. It hasn't stuck because the ground was drenched, but there is some on top of the planters.

In daylight it wasn't snow - it was ickle ice balls.

Julia Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif and good luck flowers.gif

My neighbour knocked at my door at 2.30 this morning. Can you believe that? 2.30am!!

Luckily for her I was still up playing my bagpipes.

ohmy.gif I hope it was something important!

RMF : Was just about to leave the house when I realised I'd forgotten to put my mascara on wacko.gif Went into the living room and Timmy was just about to poo on the rug, so I opened the door and he went outside, them came back in and promptly threw up. Now I know why his tummy has been poorly, it had cat food in it rolleyes.gif Covered the rugs in throws but hoping I don't have too much mess to come home too rolleyes.gif

Good Luck Gemstone :flowers:

Blackmagic...... i am very glad you are both o.k :flowers: must have been very scary :GroupHug:

Well at least you know Timmy's illness is self inflicted :rolleyes: diez would happily eat all the cat food on earth given half a chance :rolleyes:

i am getting ready for my bro coming home at xmas.... every year the same..... he moans the dogs smell (they don't by the way), criticises everything about the house so to avoid any arguments between us i spend most of december cleaning/tidying everything in sight... including the dogs! i am absolutely shattered and have hardly done anything :angry:

Thanks folks, yes we are okay. A few sore muscles this morning as heaving yourself uphill out a car window, with nothing to brace your feet on, is not easy.

Hubbie keeps having flash backs and thinking if he could have done anything differently.

He says it didn't feel like a normal skid, the car felt as if a tyre had blown as the back end broke away, and we have noticed today that the front off side tyre is flat but don't know if that was the cause, or it happened in the accident.

I keep picturing being upside down in the car but it is getting dimmer.

Insurance are sending a total loss guy as we said it could be a write off. He will contact us within 48 hours but the weather may delay his arrival.

Smashed windscreen, damaged pillar, broken wig mirror, bent bonnet, rippled roof, and rear off side wing buckled, bumper damaged and several scrapes and scratches. etc. and dirt and divots stuck everywhere.

The recovery guy commented that the passenger side was okay.

Unfortunately it is our only vehicle- not that we would be going anywhere with having more snow overnight and this afternoon. We are both retired so no need to venture out.

We will get a courtesy car if the car is repairable, but not if it is a write off.

the dogs are loving the snow. I don't share their enthusiasm.

Owl, Wispa really has a great ability. You have never told us yet how it all began/developed.