UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

Have fun Marge and co :biggrin:

Oooo snow how exciting! We're not scheduled any til Monday.

Went to see the truck, got soaked wet through but went to the markets for a Bailey's hot chocolate :biggrin: home now but still trying to get warm brrrr

Edited by kittycat

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to be Scotland, tis snowing in Lesmahagow :unsure:

:GroupHug: to all fugees and fugee dogs who need it.

When is/was your craft fair KC? and if it's been, how did it go?

Am a bit :unsure: :wacko: tomorrow Molly is entered in her first agility competition. Having been used to having Mr cool calm and collected (Glen) I suspect I may be a bit frazzled tomorrow. She has been to a lot of shows but not where we have to queue etc....oh well, hopefully the judge will have a sense of humour :laugh:

When is/was your craft fair KC? and if it's been, how did it go?

It's not til Saturday but am trying to throw a few more things together as I dont have a wide product range. Also never done one before so am hoping it at least helps gets me some publicity.

Good luck tomorrow, I'm sure Molly will be a star :biggrin:

How is Tia doing?

Morning :tired:

Enjoy your walk Marge and co flowers.gif

Fingers crossed Diesel is back home soon flowers.gif

Michelle - that parrot sounds like a character laugh.gif

Went to see the truck, got soaked wet through but went to the markets for a Bailey's hot chocolate :biggrin: home now but still trying to get warm brrrr

Baileys :sick01:

Good luck San and Molly flowers.gif

Put a blanket over the bed last night for the first time this winter. Didn't want to get up this morning cos it was so snuggly underneath.

Edited by merledogs

Message for Diesel "Come on in your time is up".

Steph have you had some cards made of your smashing artwork as well as the mugs?

Good luck to Sandra and Molly flowers.gif

Hope you have a great Westonbirt walk Marge biggrin.gif

We got some tremendous hail last night - I had to turn the telly up to hear I'm A Celeb rolleyes.gif I opened the front door to have a look and everything was white.

Can't believe that some bar steward was letting fireworks off at 10.20pm - I thought the cut off was 10pm. It sounded like an organised thing rather than just random fireworks IYKWIM. Anyway it frightened Archie angry.gif

It's wet and very grey here.

Morning

Very soggy here. Dogs have all been out and we're now all drying out and warming up again.

Contemplating whether or not to do my exam today. I certainly have loads of housework to do.

Good luck Molly & San

Hope doglet is back home soon Phebe

Hope you stay dry Marge

Well well well it seems my going home "early" from mums has had unexpected benefits ... she rang me last night to tell me all about the research shes been doing on the net for a new washerdryer and casually dropped in the news that she'd taken the car out and driven to the shops for a few "bits & bobs" :biggrin: thats the first time shes driven the car and been out on her own since before she started chemo :biggrin: I'm delighted she sounded much much more like my mum than she has recently and whilst I'm sure my aunt will have an almighty fit at the news I think it is a very good thing as it will show my mum she ISNT an invalid she CAN do things for herself and she DOESNT need to be "looked after" all the time. Yes she does need some help especially in the days immediately after a chemo session, but between times she CAN lead a reasonably normal life with just a bit of help.

Fantastic news Snow :biggrin:

Tis very wet and nasty outside, not liking the prospect of moving anywhere out there today!!

Got to take car to mechanic tonight for him to look at it tomorrow. Dad thinks it is just a pipe that has come off the turbo, however it has started rattling a bit, which might mean the bearings have gone in the turbo. Apparently that is super expensive to mend, so keeping everything crossed that it is just rattling because it's going too slowly and nothing else :unsure:

Is it bedtime yet? I got woken up several times by Mr Hazell being called out, then got woken up by Emily screaming "MUMMY! MUMMY!" at the top of her voice at 5am. I shot out of bed to find both her and Georgia crying because they thought Nancy was dead on their bedroom floor. She'd fallen off the top bunk and in the dark the pattern on their rug looked remarkably like a dead kitten :rolleyes: After calming them down I went back to bed but then had to get up again because Emily had left the bathroom light on :rolleyes: Then Mr Hazell got called out twice more and when I finally woke up again it was 10am :ohmy: I never sleep that late! But now I'm tired again :rolleyes: