UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

I absolutely do NOT want any snow this winter especially with me having to go back and forth to Wales on my own on a regular basis - however I wouldn't mind a wee bit of frost just 1 morning this week as hubby finally put the RainX I bought LAST winter on my windscreen (yup it only took a years worth of nagging :rolleyes: ) and I would really like to see if it does stop ice/frost sticking to the screen. All the condensation this morning did bead and run UP the screen so that bit works but I really bought it for frosty mornings as I read a lot of comments on car forums which say that whilst its not sold as a frost prevention coating it does work to stop the frost sticking to the screen so it can just be brushed off - if that works I'll be very happy.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blackmagic - sounds like you were very very lucky (thankfully) Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

More pee and poo when I got home angry.gif Then when I was doing their food in the kitchen one of them (Timmy) pizzed up the curtain, little shite mad.gif My next house will be chosen for a decent sized kitchen which I can leave the dogs in during the day dry.gif

Edited by merledogs

love to all peeps that need them :GroupHug:

today was the first day that ive gone out for a few hours and they havent messed :biggrin:

ive taken a full car to the charity shop, been shopping, packed auction stuff for the rescue and queued for 1/2 hour twice for them. the post office was packed both times

knackered.com

Car is buggered :(

Mechanic asked if I had put petrol in it instead of diesel (I hadn't, and even if I had, it wouldn't have taken a week to break down). Looks like it is the turbo that is broken :mecry: :mecry: Am now trying to decide if it is worth hiring a car for a week, so that I don't have to get mum and dad to drive me to the farm every day :unsure:

My neighbour knocked at my door at 2.30 this morning. Can you believe that? 2.30am!!

Luckily for her I was still up playing my bagpipes.

:laugh:

Thanks everyone Funeral and interview both went ok.

Glad they went as well as could be expected :flowers:

:wub: Ted

:ohmy: Blackmagic! hope you are ok today.

Hope the cat survives Suzeanna :flowers:

Well done Sandra's doggies :wub:

Hope your knee is less hurty now Owl :GroupHug:

Shame your brother stresses you out over the festive season Griff :mad:

We had a little detour on the way home from Westonbirt last night, when Keith took a wrong turn and we ended up on the M6 heading towards Birmingham. Was a long day, but it was good to meet up with everyone again

Jack went offlead a lot and got a bit of speed up. He bumped his head on a post, so Keith let him wear his furry russian hat as a sort of bumper :wub:

Cherry went down a hill at a rate of knots and tumbled over a molehill. She is ok, but covered in mud! Luckily, missed the cowpats :wub:

My favourite pictures are these, first one Lily, bless her. Just popped up as I pressed the shutter!

222afa88.jpg

I also like this one, taken by Damon Cannard. I like the colours and Jack and Cherry walking offlead.

1fe7d7d6.jpg

RMF: It's cold outside, so why do I want salad for dinner? It does look nice though and I have a baked potato with butter to go with it.

Car is buggered

Sorry to hear that.

Aww Gooster I am sorry about your car Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I love the picture of Lily laugh.gif That's also a smashing pic of the Simpson family biggrin.gif

We had salad for tea on what is probably the coldest day of the year to date rolleyes.gif Mind you I made buffalo wings to go with it so there was some heat in those biggrin.gif

I am playing the Annie Lennox Christmas album from last year - I luffs it.

We had salad for tea on what is probably the coldest day of the year to date ] Mind you I made buffalo wings to go with it so there was some heat in those

Mine was delish too, with nice hot potato. :biggrin:

I couldn't resist this card. Reminds me of my little duo, perhaps they're discussing their secret santa pressies? :laugh:

fd4c60e0.jpg

Edited by houndzrus

Thanks for the thought Owl...we got over there this evening (OH isn't well, so won't be going to bed at stupid o clock to get up early for work tomorrow) and Tia actually seemed much brighter, she certainly put up more of a fight when I tried to get her tablet down, and I have the holes in my thumb to prove it! :laugh:

Alex, I don't know how you put up with your dogs messing so much, you must have the patience of a saint. :rolleyes:

Evening

Pleased Tia is feeling better. Hope it continues :flowers:

Sorry Timmy is still having tum problems. :GroupHug:

Hope your knee is better tomorrow Phebe :GroupHug:

Lovely pics Marge :wub: Hope Capn's head is ok

:GroupHug: Julia

Pleased your mum is feeling confident to go out Snow. Hope the Chemo goes better for her this week :GroupHug:

Blackmagic I'm so sorry that happened to you and am so pleased you're both ok. Must have been one hell of a shock :GroupHug:

Sorry the car is pooped Gooster :GroupHug:

Dad has just phoned to advise me his operation that was supposed to be this Friday, has been cancelled until 5th January.

Everything was getting to me yesterday and I'm absolutely shattered. It was great timing really that we went to see Kasabian again last night in Liverpool. Once again they were absolutely amazing. I've never known audiences like theirs and we were well rewarded. Boy can they play.

I'm having trouble with my concentration at the moment..apparently yet another effect of my tablets :rolleyes:so unless I keep reading back I know I'll forget something or someone so :GroupHug: for knackered cars, dodgy knees, poorly relatives, sick dogs and anything else I may have forgotten! The snow seems to be bypassing us, thank heavens, but it's not far away..let's hope it stays away.

Flipping heck Blackmagic thank goodness you and your o/h are ok :GroupHug: :GroupHug: hope his flashbacks become less

Hope the funeral was ok and the interview went well :flowers:

Owl, you amaze me with your get up and go you are just brill :flowers:

YAY for your mum getting about Snow (remember what I said) :GroupHug:

Ouch for the car Gooster hope you manage to get it sorted

Does anyone know anything about 'tablets' like the ipad (but not) one of my son wants one for Christmas and I know nothing about them, ideally I would like a very cheap one that is amazing :biglaugh: