UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

As I said I would make more effort to post here.... for your amusement...

Charlie Parrot is in his holiday cage, I thought I would take this opportunity to give his big cage a real good clean out and set to this morning - I was sat in the cage cleaning when the door bell went - I jump and whack my head on the top of the cage and then get stuck in the door (which really isn't designed for backsides the size of mine) - when I eventually made it to the door I find the postman nearly wetting himself laughing as he had been watching through the window :blush:

:laugh: :laugh: at Trudi.

Whuppety Jake wants to go to bed, but wants someone to go with him. I'm in my tiny office off the landing, and he's running in and out of the bedroom, whining and sticking his pointy nose under my elbow, telling me in the strongest possible terms that it's time for bed. He's so funny :laugh:

Must have brightened up the postie's day :laugh:

Michelle, have a :flowers: Hope things improve.

Enjoy your week off, Alex.

The owlmobile is overheating, I think it may have a poorly water pump, so it can't go anywhere except downhill to the garage. :rolleyes:

I am still shaking my head at the latest "membership request" from another forum I admin - they have asked for a Firearms forum - the suggested name for it being "Barrel Waving" I am at a loss to know whether the suggested forum description was meant as a genuine suggestion or not but I just know that the moment my Aussie fellow admin see's it that tomorrow when I log in we will indeed have a forum called "Barrel Waving - described thus: Got a gun that you love to handle and want to share? Here's just the right place to discuss your tool. Unzip that photo and expose it here! Size doesn't matter. It's how you load it & shoot it. :rolleyes: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Morning :tired:

Charlie Parrot is in his holiday cage, I thought I would take this opportunity to give his big cage a real good clean out and set to this morning - I was sat in the cage cleaning when the door bell went - I jump and whack my head on the top of the cage and then get stuck in the door (which really isn't designed for backsides the size of mine) - when I eventually made it to the door I find the postman nearly wetting himself laughing as he had been watching through the window :blush:

Oops :laugh: and :wavey:

Whuppety Jake :laugh: :wub:

Errmmm, can't fink of anything to say so am off to watch the second part of BB on 4oD cos I fell asleep last night.