UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Don't know about the training discs.

I buy the cows ears for mine cos they are lower in fat, they've just had one each.

RMF : Taffy got the hiccups this morning so I reached for the video camera (as you do), I got a clip of it with me sniggering behind the camera :laugh: Am trying to upload it to YouTube now so will post the link if it works, cos it doesn't always like HD video :rolleyes:

Owl, I'm pretty sure you know this already, but sometimes a water infection can cause confusion. I hope she's OK.

Thank you, that as indeed in our minds and this will be checked out when the doctor calls tomorrow morning. Judith says mum is much clearer now but still much more muddled than when she last visited her 3 weeks ago.

Due to unforseen circumstances we have a space available for our Haunted Stay raising money for Oldies Club at Whittington Castle, Shropshire. If anyone would be interested in the place please get in touch. The place costs £49 (this does not include andy accomodation or transport costs).

Over n out :laugh:

I am back from my long weekend away in Scotland with hubby for our anniversary. :biggrin: Lots of catching up to do..... Mel you were married exactly one year after us, Congratulations. :flowers:

Welcome back Marge, Keith and the Simpson doggies. And Sam, sounds like you had an excellent time! :biggrin:

San, did you see me waving as we passed through Glasgow? :laugh:

Owl, hope your mum is ok now.

Louise :GroupHug: Hope your dad gets his treatment and is feeling better again soon.

Glad to hear that Bens results have improved.

Michelle, sounds like you have been working very hard with your little man! :wub:

Apologies if I have missed anything :GroupHug: :flowers:

Owl i hope your mum is ok :GroupHug:

Dad is a little calmer tonight, he was very very angry and the morphine made him a little bit more of a mess, when mum first got to morriston he told her they'd given him heroin and they were trying to kill him :wacko:

He has had a ct scan today, we're all praying that hasnt found any hidden 'extras', he is either going to cardiff's uni of wales hospital tomorrrow (if they have a bed) or he'll go straight down for an operation thursday, but we dont exactly know what this op is, originally it was going to be biopsy, they radiotherapy to shrink, then an op but somethings apparently changed :unsure:

They have prepared us for the worse, i'm not sure if its because of his previous problems, i dont know how well this mass showed on the mri scan but it sppears to be a fair size.... what ever it is, the hospital stage will be a long 1, as it stands now he's been started on steroids and is still bedbound and has little feeling in his legs, he cant stand at all..... i really hope what ever it is now its treatable