UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Sorry your car is too poorly to fix :err: :flowers:

Hope your bacon steaks appear soon :)

The house still stinks of petrol but me, benji and the floor are all shiny clean and fragrant again :)

We go on holiday one week today - am getting very excitable but very nervous too (it's the first time we've been away since I lost my sight) :unsure:

eugggghhhh i can't stand the smell of petrol or diesel for that matter and the taste of it is even worse.... apparently WD40 is good at removing adhesive...but then again that stink equally as bad!

chickentikka sorry to hear about your car :flowers:

Lil Angel sorry to hear your back isn't any better :flowers:

i have just installed google chrome..... wow :biggrin: so much quicker than internet explorer :biggrin:

friend has finally got in touch,shes not coming. so no nice tea for me tonight :angry: or last night :angry: :angry:

id also like to add, for the people not knowing this, like me

if you have stitches in your hand, dont try and get the hard dog food out as the handle goes right up the stitches and it ruddy well hurts! :angry: :mecry:

Trudi I am really sniggering at the bird cage incident laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

really sorry the old tikmobile is stuffed , loving the potential new tikmobile and the fact its parked by a no parking sign laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I'm having a test drive on Monday - will be a bit of a come down for the dogs after the estate but hey ho, needs must :rolleyes:

mycar.jpg

It made me snigger too :laugh: Tis a little Fiesta, 3 years old with less than 20k on the clock so I'll see how it drives on Monday. I wonder if they'd mind if I took D&F to see how they liked it :rolleyes:

Have left a squigg message - not got all of the gazebo bits together but I will do for next weekend. I'm currently searching for the log book for my poor old dead car as I need it to be able to scrap it :mecry:

It made me snigger too :laugh: Tis a little Fiesta, 3 years old with less than 20k on the clock so I'll see how it drives on Monday. I wonder if they'd mind if I took D&F to see how they liked it :rolleyes:

Have left a squigg message - not got all of the gazebo bits together but I will do for next weekend. I'm currently searching for the log book for my poor old dead car as I need it to be able to scrap it :mecry:

Mister Squigg is ringing you back flowers.gif

im in the bored corner too.

corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

my friend was coming yesterday with my bacon steaks, didnt get here so had to have a microwave meal. shes due today but not answering her phone

That's rough, Alicia. :GroupHug:

I'm in the whole pile of trouble corner. :unsure:

OH had agreed to a weekend away in September - nice place in Shropshire,for Friday and Saturday night. Then he announced he had stuff to do on the Saturday so we could only be there all day Friday and Friday night. Was fed up but said ok, then discovered that his "team" are playing at home that Saturday afternoon. Strange coincidence or what???

Have expressed my feelings :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but he denies that's the reason.

The result is a very miserable day today and not a lot of speaking going on. :sad02:

I may have finally finished tweaking my survey to gather data for my dissertation. I have some friends checking it out now to make sure it makes sense and isn't a bastard to fill in.

It doesn't quite do what I wanted it to do design wise, but I'm not paying out for fancy things, it'll just have to do, it just won't look as nice as I wanted it to.

Really need to find the motivation for the final year and get cracking with research for the dissertation. I've done bits and pieces but really need to get my head down before college starts back.

Also need to pull my finger out on the tri training and agility training particularly Breckin - I'd like to do some competitions over winter to get ready for the summer next year. Really must just get on with things and stop procrastinating. I may have to ban myself from the internet.

I have a few saved up RMF's as I was pooterless, poor thing was getting de-gunked.

RMF 1

I had a conversation with a man about local dog trainers, when I expressed my dim view of the chap he takes his dog to ( long story but advice the trainer gave my friends rescue led to someone being bitten ) the man said " oh but he's an ex police dog trainer and is approved by the home office " " and what the chuff does the Home Office know about dog training ? " says I , why on earth would being approved by the Home Office be any sort of assurance they were any good.....baffling wacko.gif, the same chap also went on to say that he didn't believe Pit Bulls were in rescues, after all, the dangerous dogs act has taken care of them laugh.gif, honestly rolleyes.gif.

RMF 2

My neighbour came to the door on Friday " em, I think Milly's in your garden again " ( Milly, 10 month old Lab), hmmmm, I thought, what do you mean "again" ?, anyway, we went into the garden and sure enough there was Milly in the stream, she legged it as soon as she heard her owners voice which has made me a bit dry.gif, I explained to Ann that apart from the threat to my hens, I was worried Daisy would attack her if she came through when Daisy was in the garden " well just you let her get attacked, it'll serve her right " at this point I really had to restrain myself from pushing her head first from the bridge, stupid cow, " no Ann, if Daisy goes for her she could possibly need a trip to the vet, you've been told, now if she comes in again and she gets attacked it's your fault and I won't be paying any vets bill " did I mention she's a stupid cow ?. Turns out that Milly was in the garden on Sunday when I was out having a bit of fun with the hens angry.gif Ed had forgotten to tell me, I ain't pleased, not one little bit, I've put wire across the hole where the stream comes through, which is where Milly was getting in but it's a pain in the bum as any time the stream might flood ( just about every week with all this rain) I have to don the wellies jump in the stream and remove the wire.

I feel like moving to a house half way up a mountain in the middle of a swamp with a big ten foot high f*** off sign, and some barbed wire for good measure.

Spud also has a bit of a sore tum