UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Morning, miserable day here too. Hope Chertsey show doesn't get any more rain.

:GroupHug: to Marge.

Well done purple mog, now can you wear one lot of glasses to look for the other?

If anyone sees me on here before very late this eve, please tell me to buzz off as I have important fings to get finished today and tomorrow. At least with car unable to travel far at present, no one can ask me to do anything else much, so now is a good time to do them.

Meanwhile I will leave you with this inspiring song about celery:

http://weebls-stuff.com/songs/Celery/

What an inspiring song .... When does it end !

Your carriage awaits Princess Owl.

Due too unforseen circumstances I can actually take you to get your shopping instead of just collecting it. Gimmee half hour and you can time warp in the big green jeep.

Enjoy your nanny days/zoo days/show days or shopping or whatever else you are doing days :flowers:

Had a nice walk. Sun is out now. Lawn looks like it hasn't been mown for a month, even though I did it last weekend :rolleyes:

Am having a rest and then going shopping, really not in the mood today.

Morning.

My washing machine is saying "F18" to me.

I am in no doubt that doesn't mean anything happy.

Grey here, but no rain, so Tigger and Daisy have been out, quick, before it does.

Need a 'to do list' for today. Think hurty shoulder is just going to have to be ignored a bit, 'cause there's some jobs here that can't be.

Michelle, have a :GroupHug: Mrs B isn't ever so good at doing as she's commanded. :biggrin:

try logging onto this this place, they trouble shoot and help eachother, bit like here really

www.fixya.com

:GroupHug: for those with poorly shoulders and anything else

it must be bad washer day cos mines flashing H2O at me which usually means theres dog hair assorted coins, keys and the like preventing it emptying properly :unsure:

was in court yesterday and this little girl who was ordered to be destroyed a few months ago won her appeal and is going home :partytime:

Image7.jpg

:hug: as needed for poorly or sad folk and :flowers: for anyone who wants em

:yay: Melf that is fantastic

Have a good time at the Chertsey show :)

Happy Gotcha day :flowers:

Todays random wondering:

Is it really a good idea to leave a blind (very clumsy) person with a petrol can and suggest they can use the contents to clean the adhesive off of the wood floor or is it only me that will then proceed to miss the bucket with the petrol and cover the whole floor and myself and Benji's back end in petrol :unsure:

And i'm still not certain that the adhesive is gone - it still feels a little sticky in places and the whole house smells like a garage :lol:

Afternoon

Need it to stray dry this afternoon as I've got washing out and need to cut the grass. Having a shower now and off out to the sorting office to pick up a couple of bits of Oldies mail. One of them being because someone hasn't paid enough postage again.

Hope the car is better than you think Tiks.

Marge a year already without the wonderful chap. Thinking of you :GroupHug:

Trudi hope you can manage to get rid of that :unsure:

Thanks for the thoughts. :flowers:

Mel so pleased another dog is safe.

Todays random wondering:

Is it really a good idea to leave a blind (very clumsy) person with a petrol can and suggest they can use the contents to clean the adhesive off of the wood floor or is it only me that will then proceed to miss the bucket with the petrol and cover the whole floor and myself and Benji's back end in petrol :unsure:

Err NO that doesn't sound like a good idea at all :unsure: Just be careful you don't inhale too much either or you'll get a nedache.

RMF : Have been to Sainsburys. Got chatting to the lady behind the deli counter when I was buying ham and she gave me loads of cooked meat offcuts for the dogs, which they have just wolfed down (shared some with the cats too). Max has a bone which he is happily gnawing on :wub:

:laugh: :laugh: at Trudi.

Whuppety Jake wants to go to bed, but wants someone to go with him. I'm in my tiny office off the landing, and he's running in and out of the bedroom, whining and sticking his pointy nose under my elbow, telling me in the strongest possible terms that it's time for bed. He's so funny :laugh:

Louie either takes himself off to his crate or curls up next to me giving me evils like he did last night. How dare i still be on my laptop lol :laugh:

Thinking of Spike he was wonderful :biggrin:

Sorry about yr car Marian

Am bored. cant go to town will be too busy and dont want my back being knocked. Cant walk Louie as he pulls to hard. Ho diddly hum :rolleyes: