UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Great news abot Tyler. :wub:

:ohno02: @ Trudi, Hope the smell of petrol has gone now.

Sorry about your car CT, but i do like your potential noo csr. :liebe94:

:mad: Celeste, what an idiot your neighbour is.

Hope Spud is better today. :wub_anim:

Thanks for the good thoughts :flowers:

Random pic.....Sossiggis! :laugh:

5123feac.jpg

Morning :tired:

I took all 4 dogs to bed last night. Max decided at 1.30 am that he needed a wee so whined until I got up and let him out, so I then left him and Beau downstairs.

Got back to sleep, then Lily-cat decided she wanted to go out, so miaowed until I woke up and let her out of the bedroom.

At least I got to lay in 'til about 7.

Marge that photo is priceless :laugh:

Celeste for numpty neighbours :dry:

For anyone who needs one :GroupHug:

Phhht men! I have been busy this morning and have also managed to get a coq au vin on the go from scratch bubbling away nicely ready for lunch - hubby asked me what I was up to - so I told him... a long long list ... to which he replied "whaddaya want a medal?" :rolleyes: I said yes a sliver one for now and a gold one once dinners ready ... all of a sudden he was talking to the dog not me :rolleyes: :laugh:

'Tis beautiful and sunny and hot here today too :cool:

I have mown the front lawn which now looks lovely, but I got so hot doing it that I am having a sit down.

RMF : Muslim next door neighbour is praying/chanting (I think) outside and it sounds lovely, very relaxing.

Afternoon. Have given the pink bathroom a thoroughly good clean top to toe. It got really warm here yesterday afternoon when I was doing some of the garden. Off out in a bit to have another crack at it.

Sorry the car has had it Tiks.

What a great pic of Jack. He got his soddidge in the end then. He's such a beautiful colour.

Marge did he actually chew his sossidge or did it go down in one? :laugh: Max's food never touches the sides - the others all chew theirs but he just hoovers it :rolleyes:

RMF : Have mown the back lawn as well and trimmed back some triffids plants, including the climbing rose which is growing at right angles to the wall. I have also cut back some of the wisteria as it was trying to grow up neighbour's tree and along the floor, and I've tied some bits of it to the arbour to encourage it to grow where I want it to. I've also cut back the grape vine which is trying to grow back quite vigorously.

RMF : Muslim next door neighbour is praying/chanting (I think) outside and it sounds lovely, very relaxing.

Ramadan began on thursday so your poor neighbour will be without food or drink or a smoke from dawn till dusk (although I think uk muslims go off dusk at Mecca time not ours). You should hear a lot of it for the next few weeks. Try and get yourself an invite for 'Iftar' the breaking of the feast each evening as they dont half eat some good stuff :laugh:

Coq au vin was absolutely yummy I shall use that recipe again :biggrin:

I now have a rather large tent pitched in my garden much to Nog's besmusement - Nick has persuaded Vicky to give camping a go as its a way to have cheap breaks whilst they are saving up for their wedding so they rang to see if they could borrow one of ours, since our big one hasn't been up for a couple of years we've put it up to air it. Vicky is very nervous so I might suggest they sleep in it here tonight that way if she doesn't like it they just need to let themselves in and can sleep on the floor in the lounge :laugh: this would also establish a family tradition since hubby and I used to have to sleep in a tent in my parents garden before we got married as my dad didn't approve of us sleeping together under his roof before we were married (even though we were in fact living together in our own home at the time :rolleyes: :wacko: )

how did you get him to wait for his picture to be taken with a sausage in his mouth?

Although it looks like he was waiting, it was just the split second before the whole thing disappeared :rolleyes:

What a great pic of Jack. He got his soddidge in the end then.

Thanks to the petition on FB :wink:

Marge did he actually chew his sossidge or did it go down in one?

The sausage didn't touch the sides, it was gone in one gulp! :laugh: