UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Morning.

My washing machine is saying "F18" to me.

I am in no doubt that doesn't mean anything happy.

Grey here, but no rain, so Tigger and Daisy have been out, quick, before it does.

Need a 'to do list' for today. Think hurty shoulder is just going to have to be ignored a bit, 'cause there's some jobs here that can't be.

Michelle, have a :GroupHug: Mrs B isn't ever so good at doing as she's commanded. :biggrin:

ive taken my bandage off. its supposed to be tomorrow but its getting itchy. im hot and cold so thought id better check it, looks fine. ill get a piccy on manky parts. lewis wanted to know why I wanted a picture, told him you lot want to see it :laugh:

Have dropped off my entries for the local agricultural show this morning. The field is already a mud bath, so please think "no more rain" thoughts for Surrey today and tomorrow.

Is that the chertsey show? My sister is jumping a horse there this morning (not her own) and I was considering making a trip up tomorrow once OH is off of nights.

Is that the chertsey show? My sister is jumping a horse there this morning (not her own) and I was considering making a trip up tomorrow once OH is off of nights.

Yes, it's the Chertsey Show. Within walking distance from me, which is lovely. There were lots of horse boxes going past this morning, there's a big horse show as well as sheep, pigs, goats, usual stalls, heavy horses which are my favourite and vegetable and flower type competitions.

Yes, it's the Chertsey Show. Within walking distance from me, which is lovely. There were lots of horse boxes going past this morning, there's a big horse show as well as sheep, pigs, goats, usual stalls, heavy horses which are my favourite and vegetable and flower type competitions.

My sister lives in the flats by the meads I'm assuming I'm not needed for baby sitting duties today as I haven't had a call.....I was thinking of going today and tomorrow but the thought of doing not a lot today is quite appealing

RMF: I had an implant put in on thursday. It appears I'm allergic to steri-strips - I have two lines of blisters formed beneath them so I've removed them. I'm now wondering whether I should put a plaster over the hole or whether it would be ok uncovered now.....

On another note my shoulder seems to be ok now :unsure: I can only assume I trapped something and that the anti-inflammatories did their job and allowed whatever was trapped to work free as I used the shoulder. I can feel/hear a bit of clicking and grinding when I move it but hopefully it will all be fine. I'm going without the pills this morning to see how it goes

Morning, miserable day here too. Hope Chertsey show doesn't get any more rain.

:GroupHug: to Marge.

Well done purple mog, now can you wear one lot of glasses to look for the other?

If anyone sees me on here before very late this eve, please tell me to buzz off as I have important fings to get finished today and tomorrow. At least with car unable to travel far at present, no one can ask me to do anything else much, so now is a good time to do them.

Meanwhile I will leave you with this inspiring song about celery:

http://weebls-stuff.com/songs/Celery/

We are taking foster baby to the zoo today :)

Do they pay well ?

Sorry couldnt resist. When I fostered (although they were older kids ) one of lifes pleasures was building their confidence by introducing them to new things. Its amazing how they grow as people when they discover the whole world out there.