UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julia - are you taking before and after pics of the bathroom? I do like a good nosy at other people's decor (mainly because mine is stuck in a time warp and I have no idea about colours and what goes with what so never change anything :rolleyes: :laugh: )

Yes I have taken piccies :pinkie: I have had both bathrooms done and the plumbers finished today :biggrin: Darren is away this week but he will get the pics uploaded when he gets back :) I had no idea what I wanted and chose random things that I liked in the hope that they would look ok when put together in my house :rolleyes: They do :pinkie:

:GroupHug: Griff

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Nige and Cliffy

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif and "be well" thoughts for Cliffy

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for kelly's sorely toof

At last I have an RMF (yes my life is that dull) Lola chook will need to go to the vets, she has an awful rattle in her chest, I brought her in last night so I could get her easily today, she sounds terribly congested, no doubt all the hens will need treating, on the good side though her appetite is good.

Morning. Is raining again but have had a lovely couple of walks. Fergus was a good boy with a Yorkie that decided he needed investigating. He does like little dogs generally.

Andrea hope you manage to get your mortgage sorted today. Moving is always a pain. :flowers:

Hope Cliffy is brighter this morning :GroupHug:

Hope Lola chook is better after some medication :GroupHug:

I'm ringing round agencies today, cleaning ze hoose and studying. Feels positively blissful being at home.

I am now BORED, tis rain rain raining, did have the dogs out but they were all so not enjoying being out that we did a U-turn and went back to the car, I now know Ben hates the rain more than he hates the car, I normally have to hoik him in, he just about knocked me over in his haste to get out of the rain rolleyes.gif. I was going to give the back room a tidy in preparation for Scottish Power coming tomorrow to fit a new leccy meter, but since it's now Lola's hospital ward I can't put the hoover on, poor soul would have a fit. At least she's not quite so rattly as she was last night.

Thank you everyone, I called the vets this morning at

9 on the dot, he has had a little potter round his kennel

and done a wee, they will try and tempt him with some

food as there is no sickness or dire rear atm.

I am calling back at 2, i really hope he can come home as the house

seems so empty without the littlest one there :mecry:

Please take a look here:

http://www.therefuge.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=50944&pid=898951&st=0entry898951

And copy and paste the extract from the Daily Mail far and wide, especially to any Leicester-related groups.

Thank you :flowers:

We haven't spoken to owner so far, so this missing one is not up on Doglost as yet. It's worrying because dogs escaping from RTA are so frightened and can be hard to catch.