UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :)

I started watching Turn of the Screw but it was dreary so I turned over to Channel 4 to watch a programme about the tsunami. Did anyone else watch it? It was harrowing. Quarter of a million people dead and a third of those were children sad.gif

Yes I watched that,I'd forgotten just how awful it was and how people didn't stand a chance against that water :mecry: It was the mother of Isabella when she talked about her being gone from her arms that got to me :(

Edited by Kats inc

Can I use Manuka honey with cats - either on their skin or for them to eat?

Says here you can use it on cats externally, not sure about internally flowers.gif Would imagine it's the same as for dogs though, just a smaller amount (but obviously I'm no expert). ETA : It says here you can give it internally as well flowers.gif

RMF : I am a dunce. I have just baked 4 batches of liver and garlic dog biscuits to send to Tailends, then I read that they try to stick to veggie wherever possible rolleyes.gif They do feed meat in some cases so have emailed them to see if the treats are of any use.

Edited by merledogs

I am still in my dressing gown. That doesn't mean I haven't done anything though, I have washed and dried a ton of dog/cat bedding and cushion covers and baked several batches of liver & garlic treats.

RMF : My toes are cold. Probably because I don't have any footwear on rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the hugs :)

Yep spoken to him and his Dad but its just the way she is - a grouchy old woman who's only joy is pissing other people off. I kind of feel sorry for her - she's never happy, just sits and watches the TV whilst occasionally screaming at us or the dogs. I don't know how a person can live their life with that sort of 'ugly' inside of them. Meh. Its a standing joke at the pub - we can't have people over either cos she moans at them too. :(

We'll all come round, as fugees are impervious to people like that, and

you can send in us Aquarians first, apparently we're all b*astrds :ohmy:

RMF, will be glad to see the back of 2009, a really sh*tty year for me

We'll all come round, as fugees are impervious to people like that, and

you can send in us Aquarians first, apparently we're all b*astrds :ohmy:

That would be me and Nige going in first then :laugh: God help the woman, but I think we could solve all your woes within about 15 mins tops :laugh: Thats allowing for the first 6 mins of her putting the kettle on :laugh: