UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Morning :wavey:

I got all excited coming home from work last night cos Kellogg's and Trafford Council both had Christmas lights up :pinkie: I don't even like Christmas :rolleyes:

RMF : It's our first proper frosty morning here :pinkie: (give me frost over rain any day).

Edited by merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow, I got this coat for Wiggle & Sir H:

coaton2.jpg

It doesn't have a clip buckle but only one fastening - their head goes through the front and then a wide strap goes under the chest and does up with velcro on their back so keeps part of their chest & belly dry. There isn't a hood as such but the collar is wide so can be over the base of the head and there's a hole for the lead. Both boys like it and seem nice and comfy plus it has a warm lining and waterproof outer.

There's a greyhound version of the same coat :flowers:

I got it from the pet shop in Cricklade so although not a direct charity donation, Aunty Barbara has given me lots and lots of stuff over the years to donate to rescue or as auction prizes etc :wink:

Thanks for that Wendy I shall put that on my list to look into flowers.gif

I'm in a foul foul foul mood - for the second night in a row I have had next to no sleep I wasn't sure what was disturbing me on Sunday night I just kept waking up and tossing/turning but after last night I'm in no doubt at all whats waking me. The effing street light opposite my window was shining like a flipping sun, at 3AM it was like broad flipping daylight in my bedroom - it's riddiculous, during the early evening the light doesn't even come on, but from about 1am til now it comes on and gets brighter and brighter and brighter - I had a pillow over my head and STILL it was like someone shining a torch directly into my eyes. I even tried wrapping a scarf round my head but was then worried I'd flipping strangle myself. wacko.gif Theres a tree in front of it and as the branches moved it made the light flicker like strobe lighting which made it even worse. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Morning :)

Ta for the good thoughts for Jemima :flowers: she is currently hogging the lounge radiator :wub:

To add to those having poo/wee in the house issues Polly is also still pooing in the bath :rolleyes: And has pooed twice on the spare bed duvet and cover.Good job my washing machine is big enough to take a double size duvet.

It's frosty here too.Harvey was trying to walk along the top of the fence and kept slipping off :laugh:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold. Our heating packed in yesterday afternoon so we've froze all night and now I'm sat shivering waiting for Mr British Gas to arrive. He should be here between 8am & 1pm. I'll see him at 12.55pm then :rolleyes: And then Georgia & I are off to Sainsburys for more supplies. Daisy is making fudge to give to people at Christmas but we're trying to find the perfect recipe. We made rum & raisin fudge last night but we didn't use enough rum and we want a softer texture. Today we're doing Baileys & white chocolate flavour :biggrin:

Timmy made me laugh this morning. Normally when the gas fire is on he lies/sits right in front of it. It was freezing cold but as per usual when I was doing my make up I had the patio door open so the dogs could come in and out. Timmy went and sat on the dog bed right in front of the fire and kept looking at it, then round the side of it, then at me, as if he was wondering why it wasn’t warming him up laugh.gif It was uber comical wub.gif