• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :flowers:

:GroupHug: For all poorly ones today.

I hope 2010 is a better year for everyone :flowers:

Have fun in Wales Julia :biggrin:

I have to go to work tomorrow, so I have been busy sorting dates for next years hols. I can spend some time at work filling in my new year's holiday card, so that my boss will have something to do on his return next Monday! :laugh:

One of the hols is to a cottage the isle of Wight and I'm waiting for a callback to see whether the dogs are welcome or not. Fingers crossed. :unsure:

I asked for advice on here about what I can do next year, one idea is to do a tour of rescues, my mind is going overboard with thoughts on it. Each rescue I stay at, do a sponsered something silly, like sit in a bath of custard, and the rescue gets the money, or me rattle tins in your town dressed as mother santa.

It could work, so if you are a rescue or help with a rescue, as long as you could put me up while im there, ill pay, think if you would want to be involved, or come on the trip with me. Any ideas to go with it would be appreciated xx

Ill put this here in case people havent seen the thread. Ive put this on other sites too, get as many involved as possible.

Morning

Hope you find snow and have fun Julia.

Hope the cottage say yes Marge.

Best of luck to Mr Spins giving up the fags.

I'm giving the house a really good sort out while I've got a few days off. My resolution this year is to not spend so much time on the computer so I have more time to do housework.

Ooh Marge that looks lovely.

thank you :flowers: I hope it is, there are good long beaches nearby and some great walks too. I think the Isle of Wight is one of my favourite places and had to be the choice for my Big Birthday next year :biggrin:

Maybe we should start a resolutions thread

good idea, then we can all look back at it and see how much or how little we kept to them :laugh:

My sympathies with you and the dragging work day. I will be the same tomorrow, but first thing Monday i will book next new year off :laugh:

Triffids was bloody awful - last night I just laughed and picked holes through every flipping min of it they had far far better triffids in the original series and far less money and technology to do it with - epic fail BBC!

I don't do resolutions - never bother as I never keep them if I am gonna do something then I do it, regardless of the time of year and if I'm not gonna do something then the fact that I said I would on new years day wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to me changing my mind laugh.gif

I have been very organised this morning. I have been to the wholesalers and the bank and the chemist, and now have no more tasks to complete for work untill after new year (other than see god knows how many dogs and cats in and out of the place over the next week). I have no plans to leave the kennels untill 2010 :laugh: