UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

I have been given the short straw of working 8pm till midnight tomorrow night - a leaving gift they called it. Feckwits.

Hey ho though, the dogs and I move into our flat officially on Saturday (another 7 hr drive!) and I start my new job on Monday. So far 2010 is looking like a good year.

I split up with the ex 3 months ago and I am completely head over heels in lust with my American guy. Is that normal or a rebound thing? I spent an amzing weekend with him (no naughty business I might add for those dirty minded Fugees!) when we met in Dublin and have spoken on the phone or MSN pretty much every other day since I got back a month ago. He's going to Afghanistan in two weeks and I;m gutted.

*sigh*

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you're feeling better soon Alex :GroupHug:

Pleased the post op check went well Jazz. :flowers:

Cheryl it's going to be tough when your chap is away. I would pull a sicky too unless you need something from them. :GroupHug:

I'm reconciling Oldies accounts, chomping biscuits and drinking a mug of tea. I know how to live me :laugh: Am also being pestered and playing with a little scrap of cheekiness.

Just been out for a quick run round the block (run is a poor description - more of a stagger on my part) it is sooo wet. Dogs were soaked when we got back but I wore everything waterproof that I own, including the new gaiters - excellent - once I got them on. :rolleyes:

No one should be without gaiters. They save one a lot of jeans-washing. It stopped raining here just before dark, and Wispa and I went on the mountain with a torch and had a quick run/stagger respectively in the last of the light.

I did a mini transport run this afternoon, v sweet EBT girl, not very old, off to breed rescue.

Cheryl, we will be sending lots of keep safe thoughts for your lovely American guy.

Why when I say don't download updates on my PC do I come home to find OH downloading updates on my PC :mecry: Now the tabs at the top are different colours to group them by what opens from what page - in reality it looks like a small child has vomitted ice cream or sherbet over my laptop.

Pee'd off from Reading.

xx