UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Morning! :)

Just carefully peeped round the curtains and there is .... nothing! No rain and no ice, just the way I like it :biggrin: Only 2 more days of hell at work, and with a bit of luck they'll let us off earlier tomorrow and then it'll be the FIRST WEEKEND OF THE NEW YEAR!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! :partytime: Jacqui,I can't wait for 2010 either and I know of lots of other people who want this year to be over and done with. 2010 is gonna be good! :biggrin:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning. No snow or sleet here thank god. its a bit chilly out mind. Im trying to organise 6 years worth of belongings for poor Henry the doberman, whose dad chose his new girlfriend over his old dog last week :angry: Poor love is about to travel down south with Alicia and Ray to a new begining.

Poor Henry sad.gif

RMF : My snottiness and coldiness has got steadily worse over the past few days and to top it off, I

came on last

night so am feeling generally yak. I will take it out on Talktalk later if they don't sort out my final bill which they have overcharged me on.

RMQ : Does anyone know who Annette Pemberton is on FB?

Edited by merledogs

Aw poor Henry, I hope his new life is an improvement.

Tis cold here, and I am about to start working. OH came home from a night out at 5am :glare: he doesn't have to get up to work.

Jacqui hope 2010 is your year...

Are the years getting worse or was 2009 particularly interesting?

Poor Henry :GroupHug: Here's to a new beginning for him too :flowers:

2009 certainly has been interesting in this family :rolleyes: Lets hope 2010 is more settled if nothing else! For you too Jacqui, keep counting :GroupHug:

Morning everyone, dull and wet here and am just about to go off to get wet and muddy with the beasties, cya later :laugh:

Edited by chasta

Morning :)

Snowed lots here last night but it's all gone this morning thank goodness.

Triffids.... the plants were awful,the BBC special effects department need a swift kick up the arse for producing such rubbish and unbelievable creations,they looked like lumbering leeks :huh:

Morning.

No snow here - but grey and raining.

Trying to decide whether to go to the Gym to do a 1k TT erg - which will hurt, but will make me feel virtuous afterwards - or to turn out yet another cupboard.

The urge to turn out cupboards doesn't visit me even once a year - and so far in the last fortnight it has visited at least four times, so does need to be taken advantage of!

Of course, if I shift myself I could actually do both before Mr B comes home from work at 3-ish.

SHHH! OH hasn't smoked since Christmas Day!! He's been proper poorly which has helped him not to smoke but yesterday he admitted that he's working on stopping and is using Niquitin lozenges if he's struggling. I'm SO pleased. :biggrin: It's going to be hard for him though as he's smoked for over 40 years - probably under 10 per day. He's never let the Munchkins see him smoke and always smoked outside too.

Please keep everything crossed for him and/or think "no smoking" thoughts.