UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Tiks I've missed you :laugh:

Cheryl that's a pain.

Katie & Missy sorry to hear that. :GroupHug: We collect stamps.

MrsB what is your techy question? Hubby might be able to help

:laugh: Helly don't know what's worse for the dogs. Having the fireworks go off or you going to check on them in a drunken manner

Now look who has got this letter. It's time to own up now :tapfoot: Every blooming year I do this dratted thing I can't find something I need.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u send me an address il post the stamps on as i get them on to u thought someone would be able to use them x

thanks for the hugs we will be ok she has me and matt we will make sure she is ok x shes just a bit more cuddly at the moment which i dont ming except when she sneaks up and u turn a round and have a pair of big brown eyes looking striaght at u xxx

I'm sure that Missy will be fine, doesn't stop you worrying though :GroupHug:

I have a coat update.......................

the bottom of the zip has fallen off my very warm snuggly walk to the station work coat and I can't mend it :mecry: Unless I find something suitable in the sales, I may be forced to revert to the stalker, bunny boiling, spawn of the devil coat what wants to trap me inside it forever. Is there a helpline for people in my predicament :unsure:

I'm sure that Missy will be fine, doesn't stop you worrying though :GroupHug:

I have a coat update.......................

the bottom of the zip has fallen off my very warm snuggly walk to the station work coat and I can't mend it :mecry: Unless I find something suitable in the sales, I may be forced to revert to the stalker, bunny boiling, spawn of the devil coat what wants to trap me inside it forever. Is there a helpline for people in my predicament :unsure:

oh i cant wait for your posts if you have to use 'that' coat :laugh: :laugh:

MrsB what is your techy question? Hubby might be able to help

Thanks, however have just revisited the site to find an answer has now been posted by the guy I expected to answer - I now need alcohol in order to be able to process the gobbledygook technical help, which will have to be tomorrow as I've unplugged everything now - however if all else fails I will be back!

Mags, champagne, lovely.

ChickenTikka, why don't you ring Cheryl at her 24/7 Call Centre with your problem coat - I'm sure she'd have a helpful response.

RMF. Mr B is now drinking Horlicks. Just no hope for me!

Actually, as a special treat, and to test general sobriety levels, here is the response ....

The C2 Logo and chip have to face the two red/green LEDs on the OmniKey reader. (OmniKey logo is on the front of the reader.)

When you insert the card there's a windows control panel program that will dispay what card has been inserted.

Start --> Run

type cmdiag.cpl in the run box.

When you have the C2 I2C card inserted correctly the display from that diagnostic tool should look like:

69635059_0f72c47001_o.png

You can also test the OmniKey with ANY chip'n'pin bank card they will show up in that diagnostic control panel program.

The driver I'm using on WinXP is http://www.hidglobal.com/driverDownloads.php?techCat=19&prod_id=188# click the " OMNIKEY3x21x86_for_R1_2_1_2.exe" link on that page. [That's a new website not http://omnikey.aaitg.com/index.php?id=69 like it used to be.]

oh i cant wait for your posts if you have to use 'that' coat :laugh: :laugh:

I'll end up on National Geographic channel, you'll get wall to wall of 'The woman trapped in the grey duffle coat' over the weekends. Episodes such as, Marian wanted to go to the beach but was too embarassed to sunbathe in a grey duffle coat, how to dance the cha cha cha in a grey duffle coat, poaching an egg in a grey duffle coat. I might even get an MBE for services to grey duffle coats :laugh:

I am sitting here listening to Pirate Johnnie Walker on iPlayer on headphones, because Wispa is listening to Classic FM and will get in a right grump if she has rock n roll inflicted upon her cultured ears. Anyone else have this problem?

Mrs B, I can't understand a word of that and I am as always completely sober :laugh: Perhaps one needs a stiff drink before approaching the problem.