UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind, I am watching Supernatural DVD's :biggrin:

:D Hmmmmmm, I have a tin of Ambrosia Rice Pudding in the cupboard, I may just have to go and eat it now!

I've got all the series of Supernatural on my ipod and love going to bed and watching them :biggrin:

Shame I havn't got any rice pudding in the cupboard :mecry: I may have to make do with a packet of wotsits :rolleyes:

It's just been confirmed!!

We're going to stay

Here at Cedar cottage

Well done Marge :biggrin:

The Isle of Wight is lovely and Seaview is a good location - on the coast, a little bit quieter yet close to Ryde which is a bit more bustling. Hope you all have a good holibob when you go.

My hair is done, I now have a bob with bright red highlights!

Way to go San :biggrin:

I have been to the hospital, back home within an hour, with an xray and blood test, wow!

o yes

I CAN DRIVE AGAIINNNNNN :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well done Jazz - freedom again :biggrin:

the dogs and I move into our flat officially on Saturday (another 7 hr drive!) and I start my new job on Monday. So far 2010 is looking like a good year.

I split up with the ex 3 months ago and I am completely head over heels in lust with my American guy. Is that normal or a rebound thing? I spent an amzing weekend with him (no naughty business I might add for those dirty minded Fugees!) when we met in Dublin and have spoken on the phone or MSN pretty much every other day since I got back a month ago. He's going to Afghanistan in two weeks and I;m gutted.

*sigh*

Wishing you a much better 2010 Chez - enjoy the start of your new life :biggrin:

Who knows if the new fella is a rebound thing or not - enjoy it for what it is and stop worrying about the petty details. Will send lots of positive 'keep safe' thoughts to him.

I have had my rice pudding...yummmmm :D

I got season 3 for Christmas, so am starting from the beginning again - it's the Bloody Mary episode.

I haff no wine or WKD, I am making do with Diet Coke.

I am having a clear out of craft magazines. I think I will take them to a charity shop (at least the ones I don't chop stuff out of) :rolleyes: