UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

My poor son and his wife and my little grandson drove back from Stranraer yesterday (visit to her parents) to me in Chesterfield. It took them from 1pm to 9pm! huge accident near Scotch Corner and the road was closed so they had to come down the M6 then cut across. He didn't get things done he wanted to yesterday, so had to leave again this morning at 11 to drive home to Lancing. :mecry: I was hoping for a longer visit than that! They weren't here that long on xmas day either, thanks to a crash on the M1!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Suzeanna and Wendy

happy birthday Cliffy :wub:

:flowers: :GroupHug: for all who need them.

I have been to work today, blimey what a long day, right to the bitter end at 5pm. i was on my own for the last hour. The other two had plans too, but my pub is nearer so i said I would stay. :angel: I'm booked in for a meal at a pub 5 mins away from home at 6pm!, Keith has given me a glass of wine that has gone straight to my head! :wacko: Our niece in Australia had a baby boy today, so something to celebrate :biggrin:

Happy new year everyone, I may well be in here later, but just in case, hope you all have a good night. :party:

hmmmm i have been outwitted by a bird :rolleyes:

my heron that raised a laugh with you lot :unsure: is now visiting daily, he perches on the edge of the pond looking menacing at the fish until i bring out food then he flies onto the roof until ive put it down for him and gone back in then comes and scoffs it :rolleyes:

the dogs are all scared of him and hide behind me (didnt someone once say bullbreeds were well hard :rolleyes: ) and the cat pretends hes not there :laugh:

How the feck do you just acquire a heron

meet herbert

herbertheron.jpg

I am in work till 12 midnight. They want me back in at 6am as the girl doing that shift has called in sick. No chance. I;m leaving tomorrow anyway.

What !, what a pigging cheek ! angry.gif

When did Next start selling microwaves ?unsure.gif

I'll be in my bed before 12, hate New Year with a passion, piece of utter nonsense, I shall now go and sit in a corner with a bottle of something strongly alcoholic and mutter quietly to myself all_coholic.gif