UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scooby is telling the fireworks off. Sadly Bracken is copying him. Blooming oldie leading my youngun astray.

How long does bianco last for once opened?

I've hit the martini mum in law gave us on the way out the other day. (Different bottle to the one I'm questioning. Scooby is now getting excited. Wonder if he's thinking oh good they're getting the nibbles out .He had several of those at the outlaws including some cakes :laugh:

My self assessment could make interesting reading in a minute :laugh: I've found the date I was looking for and have now lost one of my bank statements. :rolleyes:

New Years Eve is interesting on refuge. You can have one year Life of Brian quotes another duffle coat tales. :laugh: Is the coat hearing impaired and thinks it's a duffemup coat.

Edited by Jacobean

we have champagne chilling but hubby wont let me at it till midnight :angry:

What is it with the husbands on this site?? New camera's not allowed until February and champagne not allowed until midnight. Tut tut girls

(We have a second bottle for midnight :laugh: )

Actually, as a special treat, and to test general sobriety levels, here is the response ....

The C2 Logo and chip have to face the two red/green LEDs on the OmniKey reader. (OmniKey logo is on the front of the reader.)

When you insert the card there's a windows control panel program that will dispay what card has been inserted.

Start --> Run

type cmdiag.cpl in the run box.

When you have the C2 I2C card inserted correctly the display from that diagnostic tool should look like:

69635059_0f72c47001_o.png

You can also test the OmniKey with ANY chip'n'pin bank card they will show up in that diagnostic control panel program.

The driver I'm using on WinXP is http://www.hidglobal.com/driverDownloads.php?techCat=19&prod_id=188# click the " OMNIKEY3x21x86_for_R1_2_1_2.exe" link on that page. [That's a new website not http://omnikey.aaitg.com/index.php?id=69 like it used to be.]

say in best Dublin accent Jaysus Mrs B What in the name of champagne is that all about :wacko: :unsure:

Mr B, did we not teach you anything in Ireland? :rolleyes:

say in best Dublin accent Jaysus Mrs B What in the name of champagne is that all about :wacko: :unsure:

Mr B, did we not teach you anything in Ireland? :rolleyes:

Tis so I can do that "FaceBook Challenge" and have all the information I need by sticking a card in the machine at one end, before sticking it in the machine at home to find out what I did. You did ask!

And, as far as teaching Mr B is concerned, you taught him that you can't get a decent pint of Guinness in England!

I'm hungry.