UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMF - I have a cough. It is driving me spare as I keep waking myself up in the night. Im also running one hell of a temperature which I dont mind so much while its cold out :laugh:

Jodie is off school with this at the moment, its classed as a flu virus but not swine flu. Tis very nasty while it lasts :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Jules, those wasps would have scared the hell out of me even if they were dead.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: Wispa, hope shes ok.

ETA Jazz whos the lodger, i've missed that bit :wacko:

Edited by collies r best

buffy is my lodger. im waiting on the owner to say if she wants me to find a home for her. she does agilty and dancing to music. shes 14 months old.

she would like to get into her crate, but shadow has got in it lol. the crate is 30"x21". this was when she could get in it, see how big shadow is, but shes got in lol

DSC00639-1.jpg

Helly and I are working on content for various online Dogstar bits , both of us are dyslexic and I have no understanding of grammar ( or as I always spell it grammer ! )

its a bit of a piss we need to use words like

Veterinary

Veterinarian

University

Faculty

Praise the lord for spell check I say :jumpy:

Huge :GroupHug: and fingers and everything else crossed for Wispa.

:GroupHug: for this with furry friends that are not going to be around for as long as hoped. :mecry: I can't imagine that feeling either.

:wub: Jazz, lodger is very cute! What is her story? Does she fit into that crate?

Loving Di's northern english. :laugh:

Can't remember anything else now. :rolleyes:

Saffy is wagging her tail very hard every time I look at her. After we have had dinner, well a bit later, they both get a hide type chew which they are only allowed when mummy is here to keep an eye on them. I think Saffy *might* think its 'chewy time' now! :laugh: