UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Alex I know what you mean about Milly :GroupHug:

George didn't want to go for a walk today but I made him as I needed to take Archie and can't leave George in his own in case he fits. I had to lift George in and out of the car.The poor old fella just dragged his feet behind us. He then went down to a stream he normally has a sit in but it was very swollen with flood water. The silly sod was in it before I could stop him and he had his coat on which became water sodden and wasn't helping the fact that he then found it difficult to keep his feet in the fast flow. I just jumped in and pulled him out, carried him to the car and put him in. And promptly burst into tears. He seemed so frail and old :mecry:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bighug: to everyone with poorly pooches, Alex I know only too well that horrible feeling of dread.

Hope George is nice and snuggy and dry now, and you Marion :dwet:

Spent aaaall day in the MITU getting an Infliximab infusion, so for the next week I'll be on rocket fuel :bigsnowb:

Best of all Eddie's back to work tomorrow :bigsmiley:

:GroupHug: marion. Its awfull watching them struggle

I had a pleasant couple of hours today with a young lady who brought her 'seizure alert' labradoodle to be clipped. He failed as a guide dog as he is too giddy but is thriving as an assistance dog. Her carer had let her down, as she was supposed to bring her, so this lady got the bus here, dropped the dog off and came shopping with me instead :laugh: Im not in the habbit of taking customers shopping but she was happy to come along and did a bit of shopping too.

Evening all :flowers:

:GroupHug: Alex

:GroupHug: Di

:GroupHug: Marion

I managed to get to work for 7am this morning and was very proud of myself :biggrin: It was only until 10 am though :laugh: and then I spent all my wages in M&S anyway :rolleyes:

The reason that I haven't worked for so long is because I don't have anyone to look after the kids when they are off school, typically Daniel got sent home today because he is feeling poorly :( As Darren is out of work, it was not a problem but I don't know what would have happened otherwise :unsure:

Oh George :GroupHug: and Marion :GroupHug:

Starting to be rather concerned about Wispa's leg. It got much better and now the improvement has stopped. We may well be off to the vet tomorrow if no better.

A missing lurcher has been picked up as a stray after 3 years. Wokingham DW scanned and got the chip.

3 missing dogs have gone over the Bridge in the past few days though :mecry: run free sweeties.

I feel so sorry for all the people with animals who are shortly to leave them. It's a dreadful feeling, like carrying a rock about in your heart :( :GroupHug:

So sad about the missing dogs. I hope they are all happy at the Bridge.

I have just screwed up my courage and tried to climb into the loft (think dark, very small hatch, very wobbly ladder, very claustrophic me) to get my Christmas deccies down. About a thousand dead and crispy wasps fell out on me when I opened the hatch, there must have been a nest up there. I got such a fright I nearly wet my pants :ohmy: :mecry: I think I won't bother with any deccies this year.

I hope Wispa is a bit better tomorrow.