UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Fafternoon :wavey:

Snow that sounds absolutely hellish, hope it resolves itself soon :GroupHug:

Continuing good thoughts for Flo and Todd :GroupHug:

Glad Wispa's gimpy leg is on the mend, quite scary though.

Just been nobbled into the village hall's AGM tomorrow night, with strict instructions to vote for who ever my neighbour Maude votes for...don't you just love village politics :rolleyes: but she is letting my hens out on Saturday morning when I'm away to Selkirk.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Flo. Keep an eye on her incase she develops an infection in the wound and needs antibiotics. Issie used to be intolerant of feeling ill and was woe is me. I don't know if that's the breed or just her. Hope she's feeling more comfortable after her pain killers kicked in. :GroupHug:

Flo is very sorry for herself, she is crying a bit and holding her paw in the air - not sure why, as her paw is fine but it obviously makes sense to her. The vet said to keep a close eye on the wound - it looks ok so far. However, she's refusing food at the moment although she ate ok yesterday - she's not one to turn down a bowl of tripe, so I'll keep a close eye on her.

Tara Banana has realised that there is a ping pong ball (once owned by a cat) stuck under our sofa.

She has tried huffing and puffing at it. She has tried sliding her paw under the sofa. She has tried singing to it, in the hope it will come out if coaxed. She has tried to take me over to it and crying for me to get it out.

Now she is lying on her tummy staring at it. :rolleyes:

(it's not like she doesn't have half a dozen other toys. But this one is unobtainable, and therefore, special!)

Lots of good thoughts for Flo and Todd and all in need. :GroupHug:

We all went to the park to enjoy the last of the light, and had a gentle Polly-length walk which was quite enough for Wispa at present. Both had a nice supper with some salmon to build strength up, and are fast asleep.

A lady on my GSP group has such a horror of snakes that she can't even say or write the word without feeling ill and her family have to use "pineapple" instead. So Wispa is recovering from a bite from a very annoyed pineapple :unsure:

Poor Flo :GroupHug: Hope she eats more tomorrow. Could be the after affects of the anaesthetic causing her to have no appetite and being a bit whiney. Hope it is and she's a lot better tomorrow bless her.

Scooby deliberately puts toys under our settee then barks at them until we get them out for him :laugh:

morning. Today my temperature seems to be running high again, which is better than yesterday when I was freezing all day. The bug is starting to annoy me now. Its time it fecked off and left me alone :laugh:

i hope you didnt breathe your germs at me on phone :unsure: :laugh: i have no time to be ill

yesterday was national dump your bullbreed day in this neck of the woods :( i took over thirty calls, passing ten onto breed rescues (sorry) and filled four spaces and squeezed a small one into foster :rolleyes: so today will be spent trying to sort the remaining fifteen out :wacko: i despair really i do :(

i hope you didnt breathe your germs at me on phone :unsure: :laugh: i have no time to be ill

Dont worry, its not a man flu type bug, or swine flu or even bog stardard issue flu... its a bunged nose, cough and whizzy temperatures bug so sadly not severe enough to require bed and rest :laugh: